Zoe Champion Spotlight

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Zoe Champion Spotlight

User Info: scaler24

scaler24
3 weeks ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhwRz47Kk2Y
"Anything that comes out of Annie that you try and spread on toast just gets you arrested"
PSN: LightningLoops - LoL(LAN): Scaler

User Info: FreshSushi

FreshSushi
3 weeks ago#2
where's swain
LoL: (Malz, Ziggs), SF5: (Ryu)
Top 5: RE4, Dark Souls, MMBN3, HK, Pokemon Yellow

User Info: scaler24

scaler24
3 weeks ago#3
FreshSushi posted...
where's swain

I'm gonna say 7.24. They'll usually have a big release for the last patch of the year. Either that or first patch of 2018 for the extended PBE trial.
"Anything that comes out of Annie that you try and spread on toast just gets you arrested"
PSN: LightningLoops - LoL(LAN): Scaler

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
3 weeks ago#4
I wish the camera could zoom in further in this game tbh.
Gregg rulz OK

User Info: I_love_SunnyD

I_love_SunnyD
3 weeks ago#5
Why does she have that ult?

Every new champ I get closer and closer to deleting this game, a champ that can just flash around with a 5 second CD at max level? What the f***? And even if you stun her she blinks back to her original location?

This champ could literally have no ability besides this and they would tilt me more than any champ in the game ever has.
I actually prefer the purple stuff

I_love_SunnyD
3 weeks ago#6
Its like a more cancer version of Kalista passive to me.

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
3 weeks ago#7
I_love_SunnyD posted...
Why does she have that ult?

Every new champ I get closer and closer to deleting this game, a champ that can just flash around with a 5 second CD at max level? What the f***? And even if you stun her she blinks back to her original location?

This champ could literally have no ability besides this and they would tilt me more than any champ in the game ever has.

It's like they realized that mobility creep was a problem so they just decided to make it several times worse for funsies.
Gregg rulz OK

User Info: audriuska12

audriuska12
3 weeks ago#8
I_love_SunnyD posted...

That's not necessarily a bad thing. Go to where she'll pop back up, you'll have the exact time and place when you can do whatever you damn well want to her. I'm more concerned about that Q - eyeballing it puts it as a faster, stronger Nid Q on a champion that actually can make you sit still and take it.
Which is worse, ignorance or apathy?
Don't know, don't care.

I_love_SunnyD
3 weeks ago#9
audriuska12 posted...
I_love_SunnyD posted...

That's not necessarily a bad thing. Go to where she'll pop back up, you'll have the exact time and place when you can do whatever you damn well want to her. I'm more concerned about that Q - eyeballing it puts it as a faster, stronger Nid Q on a champion that actually can make you sit still and take it.

It is still a bad thing though because it means I'm chasing around a f***ing champion who is blinking constantly. Its not fun to do even when you kill them.

I_love_SunnyD
3 weeks ago#10
and ya not a fan of her Qt either, I don't think the ult is the strongest part of her kit, just the most annoying.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Zoe Champion Spotlight

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived