The next Illaoi skin is...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. The next Illaoi skin is...

User Info: scaler24

scaler24
3 weeks ago#1
https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/11/the-next-illaoi-skin-is/

Battlecast Illaoi.

Disappointing AF. I wanted that Deep Space skin.
"Anything that comes out of Annie that you try and spread on toast just gets you arrested"
PSN: LightningLoops - LoL(LAN): Scaler

User Info: GrandDart

GrandDart
3 weeks ago#2
How funny, wasn't that the least liked skin around here?

Too bad 'cuz I liked the adventure theme for her and the potential of it being awesome if executed properly.
Play under your own rules. Success will eventually come.

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
3 weeks ago#3
Of course League's player base votes for the least fitting, most overdone, least visually coherent design and not the fitting and distinct Adventure skin.

I bet we'd be getting PROJECT Illaoi instead if that was an option. I mean whatever at least Illaoi gets one, but really?
Gregg rulz OK

User Info: Gadien

Gadien
3 weeks ago#4
SpunkySix posted...
Of course League's player base votes for the least fitting, most overdone, least visually coherent design and not the fitting and distinct Adventure skin.

I bet we'd be getting PROJECT Illaoi instead if that was an option. I mean whatever at least Illaoi gets one, but really?

You mean the Illaoi players that wanted the battle cast skin? It was voted for by the Ilaoi players. Unless Riot is lying (and why would they in this matter) the popular vote, including those who play Illaoi the most, is Battlecast.

Looks like you're just a little bit butt hurt.
---------------------------------
Currently Playing: Devil Survivor 2 (Alternate Runs) , 7 Days to Die, Minecraft, and Diablo 3

User Info: Cartwheel_Kick

Cartwheel_Kick
3 weeks ago#5
Girls get pool party skins, monsters get Battlecast. Nothing new
dude, you NEVER tell people about the girl you're banging. that's the fastest way to unbang her. -Steve Nick

User Info: I_love_SunnyD

I_love_SunnyD
3 weeks ago#6
Battletrash Illaoi

Adventure was way cooler
I actually prefer the purple stuff

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
3 weeks ago#7
Gadien posted...
You mean the Illaoi players that wanted the battle cast skin? It was voted for by the Ilaoi players.

Okay, yes, the people who play Illaoi chose the least creative, least fitting skin for her. Because League players in general can't get enough of samey metallic skins.

How does that change what I said at all?
Gregg rulz OK

User Info: Arcane85

Arcane85
3 weeks ago#8
Def the one I voted for. Noice. Shame Pool party Illaoi wasnt a choice but ya know.... c'est la vie
PSN:SGB_Arcane

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
3 weeks ago#9
Holy s*** that is ugly.
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.

User Info: TerminusEdge

TerminusEdge
3 weeks ago#10
Metal Gear Raxis posted...
Holy s*** that is ugly.

I'm pretty sure that's just a concept they threw together for the sake of presentation and not the final skin.

At least, I hope it is.
SW-7303-4236-3720
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. The next Illaoi skin is...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived