I kinda want to see URF mode with the new runes.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I kinda want to see URF mode with the new runes.

User Info: TerminusEdge

TerminusEdge
3 weeks ago#1
Sorcery would be mandatory, either primary or secondary, for both Transcendence and Ultimate Hat.

Transcendence so you can actually buy CDR items without feeling like you're wasting stats, and Ultimate Hat because 15% further CDR for your already 80% CDR ultimate.

Lethal Tempo might have some comedy factor too with URF's bonus AS effects, but that requires you to not die in the 1.5 seconds it takes to kick in.

Actually, just other game modes that aren't Poro King would be nice.
SW-7303-4236-3720

User Info: TerminusEdge

TerminusEdge
3 weeks ago#2
Incidentally, the next game mode coming to the PBE actually is ARURF, but with snowballs.
SW-7303-4236-3720

User Info: BoydZilla

BoydZilla
3 weeks ago#3
I would like to know how Ingenious Hunter would work (the active CDR item one). Items already have shorter cooldowns, would be silly.
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

User Info: 8420

3 weeks ago#4
Why doesn't Riot just do URF and ARURF at the same time? 2 queues so everyone is happy. URF gets 10 bans. Ez.
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: Cucumberflant

Cucumberflant
3 weeks ago#5
They'll probably just disable some runes in (AR)URF, kinda like how there's a few that can't be selected in Ascension (kleptomancy, minion dematerializer, overgrowth, etc). where they just automatically get changed to something else.

they'll probably remove the runes involving CDR i'd imagine, at least ultimate hat. no game-breaking fun is allowed in the game-breaking fun mode
<QuantumBagel>: "TASing is like dissecting a frog and rearranging it's insides so it becomes a blood fueled squirt gun"

User Info: Exterminateer

Exterminateer
3 weeks ago#6
press the attack lucian imagine that.
Let me see those pearls
grrr

User Info: supervegito24

supervegito24
2 weeks ago#7
Cucumberflant posted...
They'll probably just disable some runes in (AR)URF, kinda like how there's a few that can't be selected in Ascension (kleptomancy, minion dematerializer, overgrowth, etc). where they just automatically get changed to something else.

they'll probably remove the runes involving CDR i'd imagine, at least ultimate hat. no game-breaking fun is allowed in the game-breaking fun mode

Or they'll just lock the cdr like they did in old urf. In the past masteries' cooldowns weren't reduced for urf so they can just do that again. Lethal tempo is the only one I see being op with the doubled attack speed bonuses and cap removal.
LoL: AxnJaxnWaxnFlaxn
Thus he came alone to Angband's gates... and challenged Morgoth to come forth to single combat. And Morgoth came.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I kinda want to see URF mode with the new runes.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived