riven "weak" for 3 microseconds

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. riven "weak" for 3 microseconds

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
3 weeks ago#1
instantly buffed the next patch

Attack Damage Games at it again. can't have their favorite "weak" ( aka stronger than 90% of the cast but not broken tier like she always was) for more than a few weeks.

it's fine. riot cares about shaking the meta according to some morons on this board. that's why riven has been in the meta since the 90s. because riot likes to shake up the meta.....by keeping riven at the top at all costs. let that sink in and let me know if your dumb logic makes any sense.
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
3 weeks ago#2
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
since the 90s

You mean before moba type maps existed?
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
3 weeks ago#3
kkeevv posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
since the 90s

yes. that's how long she's been AT LEAST mid tier. riven has been relevant even before the game was made
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
3 weeks ago#4
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
kkeevv posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
since the 90s

yes. that's how long she's been AT LEAST mid tier. riven has been relevant even before the game was made

You're probably right, back then she looked more like this though: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/RqJh2zjMbMM/maxresdefault.jpg
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
3 weeks ago#5
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
kkeevv posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
since the 90s

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/32/Riven_Coverart.png

Riven was a pretty sweet game, glad you agree :)
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.

User Info: Revives

Revives
3 weeks ago#6
Riven better be rewarding with how hard she is to master.

User Info: Exterminateer

Exterminateer
3 weeks ago#7
Revives posted...

oh boy somone played 10 games im glad he now gets to win for free this feels fair im happy he put in the effort and earned it
Let me see those pearls
grrr

User Info: albinorhino004

albinorhino004
3 weeks ago#8
Aion Strife existed in the 90s Jesus christ
drinking is very bad

User Info: YorickvsRiven

YorickvsRiven
3 weeks ago#9
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
instantly buffed the next patch

Attack Damage Games at it again. can't have their favorite "weak" ( aka stronger than 90% of the cast but not broken tier like she always was) for more than a few weeks.

it's fine. riot cares about shaking the meta according to some morons on this board. that's why riven has been in the meta since the 90s. because riot likes to shake up the meta.....by keeping riven at the top at all costs. let that sink in and let me know if your dumb logic makes any sense.

And how was she even weaker anyway??? Like everyone does more damage now so she can one shot you at level 2 now instead of 3??

User Info: imnot12

imnot12
3 weeks ago#10
Revives posted...

Hard to master?
I imagine trying to kill the champ who is more mobile than 90 percent of the cast and has damage reduction and healing in the form of deathdance is Soooo easy.

Riven yas and zed are stupid because they all abuse majority of the cast and outscale the rest with very few exceptions
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. riven "weak" for 3 microseconds

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived