Apparently this is what Faker plays while waiting for a match...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Apparently this is what Faker plays while waiting for a match...

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
3 weeks ago#1
Prolly why he choked out at Worlds...he was busy alt-tabbing to this. :^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek_ideyswpY

User Info: 8420

3 weeks ago#2
Nah fam, he needs to play GettingOverIt to get over it. :^)
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
3 weeks ago#3
He plays that bridge game I haven't seen since literally middle school. We had it in our wood shop class
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: scar the 1

scar the 1
3 weeks ago#4
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
He plays that bridge game I haven't seen since literally middle school. We had it in our wood shop class

So two years ago? :^)
Everything has an end, except for the sausage. It has two.

CrowsB4Hoes
3 weeks ago#5
scar the 1 posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...

So two years ago? :^)

yep. im a gaming prodigy.

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
3 weeks ago#6
CrowsB4Hoes posted...

you played games in woodshop :?
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

CrowsB4Hoes
3 weeks ago#7
Skystrike70 posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...

not necessarily. it was a bridge building simulator game where the teacher would reward anyone who could build the bridge the cheapest (using wood i think? i forget the most cost efficient material). someone did it once and no one was able to beat that guy's score or something so the teacher put up the challenge.

once you build the bridge a boat has to ride under it or something without the bridge collapsing. it wasnt a game "game". as in it wasnt really fun or addicting and there was no action or anything. it was just using logic and trial and error to build a working bridge with the least material with the least money.

it was just a side thing people could do in their free time. wasn't a core part of the class or anything (at least from what i remember). and when i saw faker playing this game weeks ago, which i used to play ages ago, i was like wtf people still play that game??

thinking about it now, the game is pretty timeless like how checkers or chess is timeless so i shouldnt be too surprised.

User Info: baltoboulbobbi

baltoboulbobbi
3 weeks ago#8
Faker's mouse sensitivity, is that normal? (5:35 in the video)
Not changing this sign until Vladimir and Anivia gets nerfed, started 28 sep 2017

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
3 weeks ago#9
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
Skystrike70 posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...

not necessarily. it was a bridge building simulator game where the teacher would reward anyone who could build the bridge the cheapest (using wood i think? i forget the most cost efficient material). someone did it once and no one was able to beat that guy's score or something so the teacher put up the challenge.

once you build the bridge a boat has to ride under it or something without the bridge collapsing. it wasnt a game "game". as in it wasnt really fun or addicting and there was no action or anything. it was just using logic and trial and error to build a working bridge with the least material with the least money.

it was just a side thing people could do in their free time. wasn't a core part of the class or anything (at least from what i remember). and when i saw faker playing this game weeks ago, which i used to play ages ago, i was like wtf people still play that game??

thinking about it now, the game is pretty timeless like how checkers or chess is timeless so i shouldnt be too surprised.

oh. lucky. in 8th grade woodshop we had a female teacher who was did nothing to dispel the stereotype that women don't do physical work. she barely let us IN THE SHOP when we wanted to. she just played crappy vhs movies probably 70% of days and ee did like 4 builds the whole semester. Was terrible. Luckily senior yr metal shop was dope and we could do whatever we wanted as long as it wasn't greedy with metal or imminently fatal.
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
3 weeks ago#10
Somebody needs to make a multiplayer version of GOI so its like football/Rocket League.
sub.bitballoon.com
Some browser games in various stages of completion.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Apparently this is what Faker plays while waiting for a match...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived