PSA: Riot deleted your rune pages

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. PSA: Riot deleted your rune pages

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
3 weeks ago#1
Unless I was just unlucky. Best to check.
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.

User Info: Drug_Smoker

Drug_Smoker
3 weeks ago#2
Oh s*** not my 1 rune page
https://i.imgur.com/QMy1As1.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/KXB1bUI.jpg

User Info: Cucumberflant

Cucumberflant
3 weeks ago#3
Mine are still there, just checked.

i wish they'd delete all my pages, then at least i could be rid of the pre-set ones
<QuantumBagel>: "TASing is like dissecting a frog and rearranging it's insides so it becomes a blood fueled squirt gun"

User Info: Chubbytired

Chubbytired
3 weeks ago#4
Wouldn’t be a problem for me. I have 20 pages, and divide them into five groups of four (every path with every secondary). I name them based on the paths, for example Pre/Dom for precision main and domination second, then so on and so forth. This is useful for when I pick a champ on a whim, I think about what they benefit from and choose that page, then edit it to what they want. This way I can be well versed to how the runes are set up and can quickly adjust.
"Too late, chubby-nuts!" - RJ1771

User Info: BurritoGod

BurritoGod
3 weeks ago#5
Drug_Smoker posted...
GT: WiestdaBeast

User Info: Nightmare_Luna

Nightmare_Luna
3 weeks ago#6
BurritoGod posted...
Drug_Smoker posted...
"That's not a character, that's a set of bondage gear that can cast Ice 2."
Vento Aureo 469

User Info: YorickvsRiven

YorickvsRiven
3 weeks ago#7
Nightmare_Luna posted...
BurritoGod posted...
Drug_Smoker posted...

User Info: supercoolisaac

supercoolisaac
3 weeks ago#8
Saved me some time, i was going to delete them all anyways. Dont see why anyone would need more than 1.
Tiltproof

User Info: NoobletXiii

NoobletXiii
3 weeks ago#9
supercoolisaac posted...
Saved me some time, i was going to delete them all anyways. Dont see why anyone would need more than 1.

Right now it’s helpful having more than 1 because sometimes the pre-game lobby bugs and you can’t edit rune pages.

User Info: supercoolisaac

supercoolisaac
3 weeks ago#10
NoobletXiii posted...
supercoolisaac posted...

Right now it’s helpful having more than 1 because sometimes the pre-game lobby bugs and you can’t edit rune pages.

Yeah that's fair i guess, had it happen a couple times. Assuming things are working properly though i cant see a reason to have more than 1 real page.
Tiltproof
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. PSA: Riot deleted your rune pages

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived