11/21 PBE Update: Bunch of balance changes (including Ez nerf), rune changes

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. 11/21 PBE Update: Bunch of balance changes (including Ez nerf), rune changes

User Info: Cucumberflant

Cucumberflant
2 weeks ago#1
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2017/11/1121-pbe-update.html

Aurelion Sol
Voice of Light (R) cooldown lowered from 120/100/80 to 110/90/70

Bard
Caretaker's Shrine (W) shrines active at once changed from 2/3/4/5/6 to 3/3/4/4/5

Ezreal
Mystic Shot (Q) AD ratio lowered from 125% to 110%

Galio
Colossal Smash (Passive) AP ratio lowered from 70% to 50%

Ivern
Rootcaller (Q) cooldown lowered from 14/13/12/11/10 to 11/10.5/10/9.5/9

Jarvan IV
Dragon Strike (Q) damage lowered from 80/125/170/215/260 to 80/120/160/200/240

Jhin
Deadly Flourish (W) damage increased from 50/85/120/155/190 to 60/95/130/165/200 , ult changes reverted

Karthus
Requiem (R) AP ratio increased from 60% to 75% (ayyy karthus buffs)

Leona
Zenith Blade (E) damage lowered from 60/100/140/180/220 to 40/80/120/160/200

Rune changes:

Fleet footwork: Ap ratio up from 0.2 to 0.3 (probably because it's being affected by crits now, gotta give it some strength for people who can't crit I guess)

Overheal: Shield from 30% up to 40%

Celerity: %MS down from 4% to 3% (please no i just want to go fast)

Might be other changes later 'cause it's still pretty new but figured there's stuff worth mentioning as it is.
<QuantumBagel>: "TASing is like dissecting a frog and rearranging it's insides so it becomes a blood fueled squirt gun"

User Info: YorickvsRiven

YorickvsRiven
2 weeks ago#2
Where's the Trist and Twitch nerfs they promised??

Also that Ez nerf is pathetic, they should double his E CD, and half his E and R damage, maybe then he'll finally be balanced

User Info: audriuska12

audriuska12
2 weeks ago#3
Cucumberflant posted...
Bard
Caretaker's Shrine (W) shrines active at once changed from 2/3/4/5/6 to 3/3/4/4/5

Wait, when did it stop being 3 shrines at all levels?
Which is worse, ignorance or apathy?
Don't know, don't care.

Cucumberflant
2 weeks ago#4
audriuska12 posted...
Cucumberflant posted...
Bard

Wait, when did it stop being 3 shrines at all levels?

I think that might be from an earlier PBE update.

edit: yeah they changed it from 3 at all ranks to 2/3/4/5/6 in the pbe update yesterday
<QuantumBagel>: "TASing is like dissecting a frog and rearranging it's insides so it becomes a blood fueled squirt gun"

User Info: Zeven

Zeven
2 weeks ago#5
noooo, I knew j4 nerfs were coming eventually but

n000000, my 10 damage level 5, 15 dmg level 7, 20 dmg level 9 !!!

User Info: onemoment1985

onemoment1985
2 weeks ago#6
Aw, did Cerelity really deserve a nerf? It seems like such a modest rune. Not one deserving to be nerfed, at least.
LOL name: OneMoMan
PSN:onemoment

User Info: FreshSushi

FreshSushi
2 weeks ago#7
why dont they just get rid of the stupid as f*** ap bonus from celerity instead of nerfing the ms which is lower than what you got from the old runes anyways
LoL: (Malz, Ziggs), SF5: (Ryu)
Top 5: RE4, Dark Souls, MMBN3, HK, Pokemon Yellow

Cucumberflant
2 weeks ago#8
edited with new change, AP ratio on galio's passive went from 70% down to 50%

And yeah I don't get why celerity is being nerfed. That specific rune slot feels pretty balanced honestly, or at least between celerity and transcendence anyways. Though my opinion on balance is kinda meaningless, so who knows

other edit: Kleptomancy might be getting changes soon?

"Klepto has some more under the hood changes that are trickier to get into, but there's tweaks being made to the loot tables. The easy to understand change for it is that the bonus 25 range is being removed though. All in all, don't believe that the rune itself is far off from actually being balanced, rather it has a few champions that are able to abuse it far better than others (looking at you Ezreal and Sona). In cases where a rune is being abused by a small set of champions, but is fine on the rest, we're going to look to target the edge case champions rather than nerf the rune for everyone." from https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/NEAHFEPp-context-behind-no-ezreal-nerfs-in-723?comment=001600000000

User Info: HamJabroni

HamJabroni
2 weeks ago#9
Celerity is a good general rune. Transcendence only works about lv. 10 and absolute focus only works with 70%+ hp. Hence you don't have a rune if you don't meet the condition compared to celerity with is always active and has good stats (15+ ms lv1 and gives like a quint of AP or AD)
LoL is better than hell? What a joke. LoL is hell itself. There's no hope to be had in it - nothing but absolute despair.
Persona 5 life https://goo.gl/9jhct5

User Info: KajeI

KajeI
2 weeks ago#10
Celerity is conditionally great. The damage portion of it is almost always s***, but it's a decent bit of free MS at no cost. For the champs that can abuse that it's exceptionally good.
Look, i can name a few instances in MY life where i tried to reach mutual understanding
and i can TELL you, always faster and easier to just kill em. Just is!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. 11/21 PBE Update: Bunch of balance changes (including Ez nerf), rune changes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived