Match doesn't auto-load for me after Champ Select, do I need to re-install?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Match doesn't auto-load for me after Champ Select, do I need to re-install?

User Info: Crystal_Dream

Crystal_Dream
3 weeks ago#1
Long story short, for some reason, the match doesn't load up for me after Champ Select. It acts like it's going to, but it doesn't.

The past three matches, I've had to reconnect to the match by using the Client, at which point it's a 50/50 shoot between either rejoining the match, or having it fail to load due to "internet connection lost" (which is weird, because I'm definitely connected).Thankfully, all three matches, no one reported me (since I rejoined after the first three minutes), but obviously, missing the first three minutes is crucial. My laptop is also odd, so I set the game to turn off the client during matches, so you can see how that would be a problem.

Anyway, when I was patching the game for the preseason update (I meant to ask this earlier, but life got in the way so I waited until now), something became corrupted and I ended up having to redownload and reinstall everything, so I'm not keen in reinstalling the entire game again if I don't have to. How can I resolve this issue?
"Petals dance for our valediction and synchronize to your frozen pulsation...
Swirling wind sings for our reunion and 9.8 is my acceleration." - Mili

User Info: Solhdier

Solhdier
3 weeks ago#2
I haven't been able to play for 2 weeks now, games never load after champ select. Already tried Hex repair tool and the stuff support told me to do but no change.

Guess I'm forced-retired from league.
Mexican ? Block

User Info: LSAo3

LSAo3
3 weeks ago#3
Solhdier posted...
I haven't been able to play for 2 weeks now, games never load after champ select. Already tried Hex repair tool and the stuff support told me to do but no change.

Guess I'm forced-retired from league.

Ive had this issue before, but not many games in a row. All I did was close the client, reopen to the login screen, and the game would start loading. I wouldnt even count as disconnected.
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself. -M. Twain

User Info: SystemEgo

SystemEgo
3 weeks ago#4
System restore is your only other hope. Last time this log-in issue (similar to yesterday's) occured it completely f***ed up all my league files to the extent than even re-installing didn't help. A system restore to the day before it all happened though and all was hunky-dory.
The only difference between Heroin and Gamefaqs is that there's a period of time where you enjoy being on Heroin.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Match doesn't auto-load for me after Champ Select, do I need to re-install?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived