Morganna needs some serious buffs.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Morganna needs some serious buffs.

User Info: Zanaki

Zanaki
3 weeks ago#1
Literally an unplayable champion, you can hit Q on a lvl 6 ADC with half health under tower taking shots and he'll just laugh it off and walk away.
A game of league just feels weird when you don't have to report anyone afterwards. - Coxydon

User Info: Bearacudda98

Bearacudda98
3 weeks ago#2
If anything on her needs buffs (not saying she does need buffs, she's one of the few champs I think is perfectly balanced rn) it's her W's late game scaling, especially to minions
Official Canadian of Gamefaqs....EH!!!
Bubba: http://i.imgur.com/8zyNbxw.jpg Lucy: http://i.imgur.com/FxAeeUJ.jpg

User Info: LeDieu

LeDieu
3 weeks ago#3
dont let @MageGuyInfinity hear this. he will come after you.
#1 Aurelion Sol on gamefaqs
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Le%20Seul%20Dieu

Zanaki
3 weeks ago#4
LeDieu posted...
dont let @MageGuyInfinity hear this. he will come after you.

48% winrate on, basically, the easiest champ to play. Let him come. :^)
A game of league just feels weird when you don't have to report anyone afterwards. - Coxydon

User Info: audriuska12

audriuska12
3 weeks ago#5
The double N annoys me so much...
She's pretty fine now and the upcoming PBE change looks promising, the one thing I do have a problem with is that it's utterly impossible to farm once you're no longer alone in lane. Also, the W mana cost could do with a few points shaved off at higher ranks.
Which is worse, ignorance or apathy?
Don't know, don't care.

Zanaki
3 weeks ago#6
audriuska12 posted...
The double N annoys me so much...
She's pretty fine now and the upcoming PBE change looks promising, the one thing I do have a problem with is that it's utterly impossible to farm once you're no longer alone in lane. Also, the W mana cost could do with a few points shaved off at higher ranks.

Oh I didn't see the changes, hope they're spicy.

User Info: KajeI

KajeI
3 weeks ago#7
audriuska12 posted...
She's pretty fine now and the upcoming PBE change looks promising, the one thing I do have a problem with is that it's utterly impossible to farm once you're no longer alone in lane.

Remember when they got rid of the MR reduction and replaced it with the execute effect in order to "solve" that problem? Remember how it didn't f***ing solve the problem AT ALL and all it did was delay how long it took her to clear the back wave?

I don't remember which Rioter it was that made those changes but i think it was Rickless. Whoever it was they did a f***ing GOOD JOB.
Look, i can name a few instances in MY life where i tried to reach mutual understanding
and i can TELL you, always faster and easier to just kill em. Just is!

User Info: supershadonic

supershadonic
3 weeks ago#8
Morgana top is pretty strong but sadly nobody plays her. I think maybe I might be only Topgana.

No wait... hear me out.

You are literally gank proof due to an anti CC shield that lasts till the jungler grows a beard.
You have sustain in lane and AOE waveclear for days.
You have a Snare to further weaken ganks, harass with great damage combined with W.
Your Ult is great for outplays, provided you know how to use it well.

And now... with the upcoming buffs that will let her heal up to 50% of the damage she deals?... and its not even spellvamp halved... she is literally going to heal to full from one W on minion wave.
It's a huge huge buff to my playstyle. Like insanely huge buff.

The manaflow band has helped her even more and she is almost manaless too now.
Play not to win but to push yourself beyond your own limits and you'll eventually learn to rise above.

User Info: audriuska12

audriuska12
3 weeks ago#9
supershadonic posted...
And now... with the upcoming buffs that will let her heal up to 50% of the damage she deals?... and its not even spellvamp halved... she is literally going to heal to full from one W on minion wave.
It's a huge huge buff to my playstyle. Like insanely huge buff.

Healing's up to 40% and even that's late game if it didn't get changed again, and it doesn't work on most minions now, only cannon/siege.
Which is worse, ignorance or apathy?
Don't know, don't care.

User Info: Tensuki

Tensuki
3 weeks ago#10
Morgana's problems are never her laning phase. It's basically everything else.
"anyone who gives a detailed explanation with valid evidence im just going to ignore anyway" CrowsB4Hos, http://bit.ly/1skiLjQ
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Morganna needs some serious buffs.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived