So Riot basically destroyed ARURF...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So Riot basically destroyed ARURF...

User Info: supershadonic

supershadonic
3 weeks ago#1
Check it on PBE.

You can't select summoner spells anymore. You are stuck with Flash and the ARAM Snowball.

The problem this presents is that previously you would pick Teleport to somewhat stay in lane due to short cooldown against OP lanes and still be able to at least stay even in Levels if not somehow later make a comeback and win the game.

Now it will be just OP champs pub stomping you in lane and you being several levels behind and no way to catch up.

Moreover, it destroys variety overall. When it said it would have a snow twist, I had the assumption the snowball would now be selectable... I didn't know... ONLY it would be selectable besides Flash.
Play not to win but to push yourself beyond your own limits and you'll eventually learn to rise above.

User Info: I_love_SunnyD

I_love_SunnyD
3 weeks ago#2
Dumb.

At the very least it should function like Naut Q so we can swing around the map like Spider-Man, so at least I can have some fun between dying. Instead of walking back just to die again.
I actually prefer the purple stuff

User Info: TerminusEdge

TerminusEdge
3 weeks ago#3
The Winter ARURF version of the Snowball has a gigantic casting range.

Like, over half the map gigantic.
SW-7303-4236-3720

supershadonic
3 weeks ago#4
Yeah. URF will no longer be fun.

Even if they added some new change in the patch that increases MS from base to lane insanely than it already is... it still affects the Teleport strats and fun people can do in URF.
Play not to win but to push yourself beyond your own limits and you'll eventually learn to rise above.

supershadonic
3 weeks ago#5
TerminusEdge posted...
The Winter ARURF version of the Snowball has a gigantic casting range.

Like, over half the map gigantic.

Neither is it full range, nor does it gaurentee you safely to lane or other places.
Like you wanna get back to lane ASAP against strong opponents... why would you wanna appear in their face by targeting them or the minion wave they are near?

It's plain and simple... first they f***ed up URF with random champs... just give it 10 bans.

Next, no teleport and snowball... I smell assassin catering here.

User Info: Exterminateer

Exterminateer
3 weeks ago#6
If broken champs stomping you annoys you dont play urf.

Tbh 5 teleports was boring long range snowball seems ok to me and if you pick a champ that cant dash to safety after balling then thats all you.
Let me see those pearls
grrr

User Info: Flintlock_Staff

Flintlock_Staff
3 weeks ago#7
For a "teleport" I'd assume krugs would be a nice thing to snowball from base. It works on minions so why not jungle creeps?
Currently Playing: Breath of the Wild

User Info: T-Viral-X

T-Viral-X
3 weeks ago#8
Flintlock_Staff posted...
For a "teleport" I'd assume krugs would be a nice thing to snowball from base. It works on minions so why not jungle creeps?

No, it automatically homes in on OP champions with all their cooldowns up, and it fires as soon as you spawn from your 20th unavoidable death.
huh
[~N~]

User Info: YorickvsRiven

YorickvsRiven
3 weeks ago#9
LB is still in and the champ pool is smaller so its fine

User Info: YorickvsRiven

YorickvsRiven
3 weeks ago#10
im annoyed they kept shaco tho, why disable sona when we have cancers like maokai and him still in
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So Riot basically destroyed ARURF...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived