Who do you pick when you get auto-filled Support?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who do you pick when you get auto-filled Support?

User Info: KRDsonic

KRDsonic
3 weeks ago#1
It's something I'm curious about. I've noticed that Thresh seems to be a really common pick from non-support mains and it confuses me, because almost every one of them is complete trash. Blitzcrank seems to be another common one picked by non-support mains as well.
Sona hotfix: Breasts made smaller to better represent her new aerodynamics. - Enclosure

User Info: Pogo_Marimo

Pogo_Marimo
3 weeks ago#2
I'm not sure why fill supps don't just always pick Janna and Soraka. Easiest in the role and really strong right now, plus they work with basically any comp.

Then again, if the two dozen all-ad comps and half dozen all-carry comps I've had over the last few weeks are any indication, the community has no idea how to function in champ select.
// BEAUTY IS NOT LOVE - LOVE IS NOT MUSIC - MUSIC IS THE BEST - WISDOM IS THE DOMAIN OF THE WIZ--WHICH IS EXTINCT //
http://www.last.fm/user/Pogo92

User Info: GG_Sunny

GG_Sunny
3 weeks ago#3
Leona. We get the early level 2 and get sums or a kill, or even both. Can just brute force my adc into getting fed and not have to worry about being good at the role.
Gen 1 sucks: http://i.imgur.com/q2x503g.png
"Enter memorable quote here"

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
3 weeks ago#4
I always pick fill, as for who I'd pick I pretty much exclusively main Lulu but I can play anyone (or do dumb things with support Tryndamere or support Talon), otherwise I'm really digging support Ornn and am currently working on improving my mastery score on him.
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/91NC0Cb.gifv

User Info: TerminusEdge

TerminusEdge
3 weeks ago#5
Nautilus because he's the only champion I own who can support besides Brand.
SW-7303-4236-3720

User Info: SystemEgo

SystemEgo
3 weeks ago#6
Janna, Ali or Bard
The only difference between Heroin and Gamefaqs is that there's a period of time where you enjoy being on Heroin.

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
3 weeks ago#7
Brand, Vel'koz, Naut or Shen.

KRDsonic posted...
It's something I'm curious about. I've noticed that Thresh seems to be a really common pick from non-support mains and it confuses me, because almost every one of them is complete trash.

My experience is the opposite. The Threshes I see are quite good, build the right support items and land hook after hook. I think only dedicated support/OTPs play him. If bot loses lane it's usually because of a bad ADC.

User Info: Phatbeast69

Phatbeast69
3 weeks ago#8
Blitzcrank and I’ve gotten pretty good due to being auto filled so much.

User Info: Gainazzo

Gainazzo
3 weeks ago#9
They pick a pick a big playz carry support go 0/3 in lane and afk / rage roam.

User Info: lleck

lleck
3 weeks ago#10
Janna's your best bet.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who do you pick when you get auto-filled Support?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived