Who do you pick when you get auto-filled Support?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who do you pick when you get auto-filled Support?

User Info: -Beyonce

-Beyonce
2 weeks ago#21
KRDsonic posted...
-Beyonce posted...
thresh

Not Soraka?

disgusting champ
fresh

User Info: zeke_highwind

zeke_highwind
2 weeks ago#22
Whenever I queue or fill support, I typically run Rakan/Soraka. If they're taken, my backups are Alistar/Nami.

Reasons
Rakan: This man convinced me not to just dodge every time I get support. He has it all. Mobility, Engage, Disengage, peel, shields, heals. He's also fun to listen to.
Soraka: I enjoy being the coward behind my team healing them as much as I enjoy being more forward landing Qs and Es.
Alistar: This man is the only tank I've found able to play consistently.
Nami: She's fun. What more do I need?
LoL IGN: Zeke Highwind
I'm done convincing others of who I am, done putting on a show in a desperate attempt to be likeable; I am me. -linkblade

User Info: InfiniteMick

InfiniteMick
2 weeks ago#23
Taric
I'm not crazy, one of the voices in my head is a psychiatrist, and he says I'm fine.

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
2 weeks ago#24
trynd zilean or blitz
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

User Info: InfiniteMick

InfiniteMick
2 weeks ago#25
Skystrike70 posted...
trynd zilean or blitz

kek
I'm not crazy, one of the voices in my head is a psychiatrist, and he says I'm fine.

User Info: RokStar9000

RokStar9000
2 weeks ago#26
A good auto-fill pick is someone like Karma who is really easy and brings both utility and damage to the team. If you need a tank I'd advise someone like Naut or Shen or Maokai, maybe Braum; do NOT pick Thresh/Janna/Leona unless you have practice and know how to play them, as well as making sure they synergize well with your AD. I hate seeing people pick things like Vayne/Leona because Leona brings virtually nothing to Vayne's rather weak laning phase. If you have a late game hypercarry pick a champ that'll help your carry sustain through lane and stay and keep their farm up. If they're aggro like Lucian or Drave, pick someone who can engage but can also pull off a good disengage if your adc misplays or a gank happens.

TL;DR You need to play to your ADC's strengths; without that synergy your bot lane will be lackluster at best.
Xbox Live: Zion Sairin PSN: Darkwithin9867
10/10 would touch the darkness within =D

User Info: iAku

iAku
2 weeks ago#27
RokStar9000 posted...
TL;DR You need to play to your ADC's strengths; without that synergy your bot lane will be lackluster at best.

I rather have a sup that has experience with his pick. And as autofilled that may be just 1 champ.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xq8BZgTF9c

User Info: Brandon_Jacobs

Brandon_Jacobs
2 weeks ago#28
Leona is so ez to be useful on
{}Giants{}Knicks{}Isles{}Mets{}

User Info: LikesToCry

LikesToCry
2 weeks ago#29
Yorick

User Info: TheSpaceDragon

TheSpaceDragon
2 weeks ago#30
Rengar. Seriously, for some reason he's been my go-to support since S4. Never fail to have some fun, plus, if my ADC is trash, I can take over and snowball super duper hard.
Believe it!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who do you pick when you get auto-filled Support?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived