Does you or your friends ever feel sorry for the enemy team for whatever reason?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Does you or your friends ever feel sorry for the enemy team for whatever reason?

User Info: Cucumberflant

Cucumberflant
1 month ago#11
I feel bad for them and usually say something like "sorry for afk" in all chat, and throw a report if the situation calls for it, but I don't show any mercy. Not taking the risk of being that guy that lost a 5v4 match by going easy on them / getting cocky.
<QuantumBagel>: "TASing is like dissecting a frog and rearranging it's insides so it becomes a blood fueled squirt gun"

User Info: 8420

1 month ago#12
Yes. I remember one game in particular I played with a friend in Season 5. It was blind pick, and both the enemy team and my friend were playing Ryze. The enemy Ryze was flaming his team in allchat; apparently, he and his friend were holding the game hostage because they were refusing to surrender.

A little after 20 minutes, the game was 30-0 in our favor. The enemy team didn't get a SINGLE kill that game, the final score was something like 36-0, we ended their suffering around 26 minutes. They didn't have a SINGLE objective, either. I felt legitimately bad for them (well, for the 3 that weren't the Ryze duo, LOL).
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
1 month ago#13
The amount of hatred and salt I experience in this game overrides any basic human empathy. And rightfully so, since no matter what people think they're hot s*** (admittedly, I'm guilty of it too at times.)

But if I see someone on the enemy team being really bad, and then the enemy team flames them in all chat, I smile and just say GGEZ.
A battle between Goku and any Yugioh protagonist ends in an infinite plot armor loop.

User Info: EnglishLanguag

EnglishLanguag
1 month ago#14
In normal? Sure, if someone's losing because of an AFK I'll go a bit easy, give them a chance to possibly reconnect and let them farm back up a bit if they are. If someone disocnnects, I'll not attack them.

Ranked though? Hell no. Ranked is play to win, if something bad happens, tough.
FFT SSCCs:Completed(49 Arch Angel)
My name used to be spelled right, but then I took an arrow to the e.

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
1 month ago#15
If they have a troll or a leaver, sure, but I won't change how I play.
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.

User Info: supershadonic

supershadonic
1 month ago#16
When they could have done good but lost due to some a****** AFKing and ruining everything.
Play not to win but to push yourself beyond your own limits and you'll eventually learn to rise above.

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
1 month ago#17
yea. once i stomped so hard me and 3 ppl all jokingly voted for surrender at the same time (thinking not enough votes would go through) when suddenly all 3 additional votes needed appeared at the same tie and we ff'd at their nexus. the one other guy was PISSED lol.
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

User Info: TheSpaceDragon

TheSpaceDragon
1 month ago#18
No, not really. I feel sorry for myself more often, and not when I get stomped to the ground. Stomps happen, and if we don't stomp them, they'll stomp us. That's fine and nothing to feel bad about. I just feel sorry for myself when I do something dumb that I know I shouldn't and that I could do a better play if only I did it that way but I still do it the other way and I realize it as soon as I go and do something else and oh man why? Why am I so stupid!

Sigh. But you know, it's slowly starting to get to the point where I'm just accepting it. I'm dumb and there's nothing I can do about it.
Believe it!

User Info: I_love_SunnyD

I_love_SunnyD
1 month ago#19
Veggeta X posted...
. He gets mad when I don't invite him to play ranks with us, though... told him because he's not serious or competitive enough to play rank with us.

What you mean like Flex Queue? lol no one takes Flex Queue serious, obvious joke topic.
I actually prefer the purple stuff

User Info: EonmasterX_Jwin

EonmasterX_Jwin
1 month ago#20
In norms? I don't feel bad, but i'll definitely let them catch up if they show up to lane late bc of afk.

In ranked? https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/6/65/Zed.move2.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20121119061401
Jesus (of the bible) is God in the flesh who actually died and rose from the dead to prove He is who is said He was.
Flawless...
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Does you or your friends ever feel sorry for the enemy team for whatever reason?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived