Can we just fire everyone at Riot now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Can we just fire everyone at Riot now?

User Info: GooberSD

GooberSD
1 month ago#21
Dang. What did they ever do to you, TC? That's a lot of anger.

User Info: Kaname_Madoka

Kaname_Madoka
1 month ago#22
Holy f***ing meltdown batman
Drawn for me: Volkswagen_Bros, ShinobiNinjaX, Popcorn_Fairy + Nayr626. https://imgur.com/gallery/B4o8m
Dokkan FC: 1923172355

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
1 month ago#23
okay so yeah my internal source told me you aren't actually disabled or anything, and you could do s*** to fix yourself cause you live in a country with ridiculous opportunities compared to 90% of the world, but you just elect to sit on your ass and s***post here. hf with your suffering, i'm sure at this point you enjoy it

User Info: TerminusEdge

TerminusEdge
1 month ago#24
twfanatic posted...
okay so yeah my internal source told me you aren't actually disabled or anything, and you could do s*** to fix yourself cause you live in a country with ridiculous opportunities compared to 90% of the world, but you just elect to sit on your ass and s***post here. hf with your suffering, i'm sure at this point you enjoy it

I recently put in an application for financial aid so I can attend college, for what that's worth.

As for why I'm always griping about something, there's not much else I CAN say here. I'm not good enough at this game to be giving my thoughts on anything gameplay-related.
SW-7303-4236-3720

twfanatic
1 month ago#25
fine, that's something. but i know how freaking easy it is to find a fairly humane job in america as well, without any qualifications.
you can give your thoughts about gameplay, there are worse players here than you, get over yourself. whatever you posted would be less despicable than this self pitying tirade spam, if you're actually concerned about that.

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
1 month ago#26
twfanatic posted...
fine, that's something. but i know how freaking easy it is to find a fairly humane job in america as well, without any qualifications.
you can give your thoughts about gameplay, there are worse players here than you, get over yourself. whatever you posted would be less despicable than this self pitying tirade spam, if you're actually concerned about that.

Where do you live anyways?
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.

twfanatic
1 month ago#27
Metal Gear Raxis posted...
twfanatic posted...

Balkans lol. Couldn't get a non-waiter/non-warehouse job entire summer, pays are several times lower than in USA, meanwhile one ahem ahem very young mutual friend of ours gets jobs after few days of looking. USA is a country where it's much easier to succeed than in vast majority of the world.

User Info: TerminusEdge

TerminusEdge
1 month ago#28
twfanatic posted...

Probably, yeah.

I guess I just got used to this, for better or worse. I mean, I've never had a high opinion of myself, but I guess deliberately making it worse actually is stupid.

For real, though, this game's community is a bunch of whiners. Even if Riot does seem to not adequately address certain problems over others (like the issue with bruisers that you're all too aware of), still doesn't excuse how much whining there is. Especially in regards to lore, which next to nobody actually cared about before Riot changed it and it became cool to hate it because "Riot changed something" (regardless of the writing quality, this is the only reason a large number of people hate it, since I seriously doubt that many people actually cared before).

twfanatic posted...
meanwhile one ahem ahem very young mutual friend of ours gets jobs after few days of looking. USA is a country where it's much easier to succeed than in vast majority of the world.

If you're talking about me, a big part of why I don't currently have a job is that even if I did, I wouldn't be able to actually GET to it. I can't drive, and even if there was something within walking/biking distance, winter's coming and my body doesn't tolerate cold weather very well.
SW-7303-4236-3720

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
1 month ago#29
twfanatic posted...
USA is a country where it's much easier to succeed than in vast majority of the world.

this is true
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
1 month ago#30
twfanatic posted...
Metal Gear Raxis posted...
twfanatic posted...

Balkans lol. Couldn't get a non-waiter/non-warehouse job entire summer, pays are several times lower than in USA, meanwhile one ahem ahem very young mutual friend of ours gets jobs after few days of looking. USA is a country where it's much easier to succeed than in vast majority of the world.

Eh I won't pretend that we have it worse than you, but it's not always as easy as that to get and keep a job here. It took until I was 26 to get a job that lasted longer than a couple of months. Granted I had college until about then.
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Can we just fire everyone at Riot now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived