Why not just make Taric gay and call it a day?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why not just make Taric gay and call it a day?

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
1 month ago#31
SOAD5657 posted...
People pretending to care about lore that has 0 to do with the gameplay as an excuse to get mad at homosexuality.

To be fair, I do actually care about the lore and I'm pan, and I still think that the retcons are stupid.

But yeah, some people are selective about when they give a s***.
Gregg rulz OK

User Info: Knight_Of_Order

Knight_Of_Order
1 month ago#32
Deanyzy posted...
Nobody was like 'Andromeda is a bad game because I can make my character gay!!!!' YOU have a problem with diversity, don't make it out to be bigger than that just for a sense of vindication.

Nice, a hyperbole and strawman in 2 paragraphs.

No, Andromeda was not bad ONLY because of the social justice pandering, but it certainly didnt do the game any favors. If your idea of diversity is having "characters" whose personality and interactions revolve around their sexual orientation then by all means keep defending Bioware's failures, that's doing great things for them...

SpunkySix posted...
Oh, f*** off. BioWare has been (relatively) socially progressive for a long time now, (since freaking KOTOR) and that has had nothing to do with their profits or the quality of their games being low. If anything, it's made their already excellent games like the original Mass Effect and Dragon Age better because they actually put effort into writing their diverse characters well.

Good for you, but we're talking about current Bioware, you know, the one that's on the brink of being killed by EA? Officially at least since no one from the old times remain there anyway.

Also, are you really so blind that you cant tell the difference between Baldur's Gate/KOTOR's Bioware and ME3/Inquisition Bioware? How about you f*** off?
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why not just make Taric gay and call it a day?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived