I typically use aniva and lux. How to face zone as both?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I typically use aniva and lux. How to face zone as both?

User Info: fallen_acolyte

fallen_acolyte
1 month ago#1
Edit. Meant to say zoe but will auto correct

I'm really rusty facing her and I don't agree with the logic of banning someone until I at least learn to play against her
()___(_______()~~
PSN: Fallen_Acolyte XBL: Fallen Acolyte

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
1 month ago#2
Both outrange Zoe pre-6, just stay behind your minions and try to poke her out, especially Lux.

Post six Anivia should be able to pretty casually keep her shoved under turret, right?
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.

fallen_acolyte
1 month ago#3
Oddly I found her to be easier to deal with as aniva but that was mainly because in went roa / liandries but my confidence on trading her is low and I feel one slip up I'm dead
()___(_______()~~

User Info: typhone004

typhone004
1 month ago#4
Zoe suffers from having really bad early waveclear. Even after she gets enough damage to start being able to clear waves, she still needs to use her primary damage spell to do so. If you shove her under turret, she'll need to use her q to farm minions rather than attack you, then you can just outroam her and be a much stronger influence on the game.

While either one of those champs should be able to 100-0 her after hitting a q in the mid game, it's not really their goal to fight her because they lose if she dodges the q. Just push and roam until their team is pissed at the useless zoe constantly farming under her tower while you get double kills for bot lane.
"1/128 item on a first try. What are the odds?"
I flushed my fish down the toilet so he could die as he lived. With me treating him like s***.

fallen_acolyte
1 month ago#5
OK so the main strategy for her is to push the wave and then assist other lanes. That works.
()___(_______()~~

User Info: iAku

iAku
1 month ago#6
Cleanse

Weave in/out of minions, move Forward and back to mess with her bubble.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xq8BZgTF9c

User Info: Zanaki

Zanaki
1 month ago#7
Rusty seems like a weird word for going against a new champion.

I just ban her personally. Enemy Zoe always dominates and ours always feeds.
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
1 month ago#8
Don't ever get hit by the bubble, land your skill shots, bring cleanse just in case you do get it by a bubble.
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/91NC0Cb.gifv

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
1 month ago#9
Zanaki posted...
Rusty seems like a weird word for going against a new champion.

I just ban her personally. Enemy Zoe always dominates and ours always feeds.

I've been seeing insanely high death counts on both sides when a Zoe is picked. I'll open tab and be really confused at why the super fed Zoe on the enemy team has 6 more deaths than I do.
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I typically use aniva and lux. How to face zone as both?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived