YRW: They introduce a new double-draft ban system. :^)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. YRW: They introduce a new double-draft ban system. :^)

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
1 month ago#1
Everyone's b****ing about every champion in the game, it just seems like there's not enough bans to get rid of every champion that you don't know how to play against and thus get s***-stomped by because instead of trying to actually get better you instead go to a forum and b**** about it.

Errr, sorry, I mean every champ that's "blatantly, obviously broken and needs to be deleted because there's clearly absolutely no counter-play to them, no way of out-playing them, they automatically win lane at lvl 1 with nothing but a trinket ward, they're strong against every match-up, and all they have to do is press a single button to 100-0 you."

So what would you think about instead of picking 10 champs to ban, both teams pick 10 champs (5 each) that aren't banned to form the draft pool, then they have to draft from those 10 champs?

:^)

User Info: typhone004

typhone004
1 month ago#2
So the team who doesn't have last pick can draft aatrox into the pool, then not pick him absolutely forcing the enemy to play aatrox? Sounds good.
"1/128 item on a first try. What are the odds?"
I flushed my fish down the toilet so he could die as he lived. With me treating him like s***.

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
1 month ago#3
Sounds like Nemesis draft.

The game mode that revealed how f***ing stupid this community is on what's a good or bad champ.
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
1 month ago#4
Cute game mode, awful experience.

I'd say everyone picks 2, you get to draft from the resulting 20.
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
1 month ago#5
RJ1771 posted...
So what would you think about instead of picking 10 champs to ban, both teams pick 10 champs (5 each) that aren't banned to form the draft pool, then they have to draft from those 10 champs?

:^)

only if i can ban certain champs from getting ban protection
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

User Info: Rookie_Jet

Rookie_Jet
1 month ago#6
Metal Gear Raxis posted...

The game mode that revealed how f***ing stupid this community is on what's a good or bad champ.

The thing with nemesis draft was that people draft things for the other team that with otherwise normal team comps would be bad or easily manageable. Take Volibear, for example. He was a fairly typical nemesis draft because in a normal game, he's SUPER easily kited and managed. But when the Volibear team also draft a s***ty comp for your team, suddenly Voli is super strong in relative terms and I think most people just fail to take that into consideration during that RGM.

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
1 month ago#7
Metal Gear Raxis posted...

Pretty sure that was already accomplished by this very board long ago. :^)
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. YRW: They introduce a new double-draft ban system. :^)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived