crows champion tier list

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. crows champion tier list

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
1 month ago#1
before any monkeys act like i have some encyclopedic memory of all the champions or even care about all the champions, here is the disclaimer: this list is NOT exhaustive. it's just champions that came to mind. if you have a question about where a champ should be placed, i can tell you what category.

free win/what was riot thinking tier
blah blah. you know what im about to say. these champions play themselves. pick them in champ select then alt tab, open up the game in 20 minutes and collect your elo and multiple honor points for the "outplays" you made. which ever team has this champion wins for free. 0 counterplay champ with 0 skill involved that 1 shots anything with no items. no debate to be had about this. completely and utterly broken to the point of literal freelo. not figurative freelo like s tier would be.

kayn (either form). red kayn impossible to kill while also deleting anything over time. blue kayn possible to kill but LITERALLY 1 shots so who cares
katarina
sejuani

s tier
these champions are pretty much completely broken and/or op. if freelo tier champs have 0% chance of losing games, s tier champs have 10% chance of losing games. it is indeed possible to lose on these champs. but only if you're braindead

xerath
yasuo
orn
zoe
orianna
syndra

most supports (karma,bard (WHY DID HE GET BUFFED THE 100TH TIME IN A ROW?), braum etc)
kha, rammus, etc (honestly most standard junglers too)
xayah, mf (few other adcs)
vlad

azir (if youre good. otherwise, a tier)

a tier
not as strong as s tier champs. still top tier. good players on these champ can bump them to S tier. otherwise, they are A tier in general

hecarim
jhin
riven
leona
yorick
kennen
leblanc

b tier
pretty balanced for the most part maybe slightly underpowered. A tier in situations, b tier in most. these are more niche champs. they dont do anything particularly well but are well rounded and have their place in certain comps

gragas
swain
lux
malphite
nidalee
morde (only if 1 trick)
illinois
ahri

this is pretty much where the list ends. anything below this is reportable/bannable

troll pick tier
pretty much straight trash but are still "playable". in other words, if you play absolutely perfectly, you will equal a B tier champ. no higher than that. and that's you playing with scripts.

lissandra
annie (arguably b tier but meh dont really care either way and this tier is really short)
amumu

auto lose/im griefing/im intentionally doing my best to lose/unplayable tier
self explanatory

nunu
ivern
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: PokemonYoutube

PokemonYoutube
1 month ago#2
Why is Shaco not at the top of the list?!?

User Info: iAku

iAku
1 month ago#3
Crow is missing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xq8BZgTF9c

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
1 month ago#4
where is trynd on your list
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

User Info: Bendetto

Bendetto
1 month ago#5
where is urg0 on your list

User Info: BurritoGod

BurritoGod
1 month ago#6
Where are Shaco and Olaf right now?
GT: WiestdaBeast

User Info: YorickvsRiven

YorickvsRiven
1 month ago#7
CrowsB4Hoes posted...

a FEW? you mean every single one?

User Info: NEOhawk-Curse

NEOhawk-Curse
1 month ago#8
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
before any monkeys act like i have some encyclopedic memory of all the champions or even care about all the champions, here is the disclaimer: this list is NOT exhaustive. it's just champions that came to mind. if you have a question about where a champ should be placed, i can tell you what category.

free win/what was riot thinking tier
blah blah. you know what im about to say. these champions play themselves. pick them in champ select then alt tab, open up the game in 20 minutes and collect your elo and multiple honor points for the "outplays" you made. which ever team has this champion wins for free. 0 counterplay champ with 0 skill involved that 1 shots anything with no items. no debate to be had about this. completely and utterly broken to the point of literal freelo. not figurative freelo like s tier would be.

kayn (either form). red kayn impossible to kill while also deleting anything over time. blue kayn possible to kill but LITERALLY 1 shots so who cares
katarina
sejuani

s tier
these champions are pretty much completely broken and/or op. if freelo tier champs have 0% chance of losing games, s tier champs have 10% chance of losing games. it is indeed possible to lose on these champs. but only if you're braindead

xerath
yasuo
orn
zoe
orianna
syndra

most supports (karma,bard (WHY DID HE GET BUFFED THE 100TH TIME IN A ROW?), braum etc)
kha, rammus, etc (honestly most standard junglers too)
vlad

azir (if youre good. otherwise, a tier)

a tier
not as strong as s tier champs. still top tier. good players on these champ can bump them to S tier. otherwise, they are A tier in general

hecarim
jhin
riven
leona
yorick
kennen
leblanc

b tier
pretty balanced for the most part maybe slightly underpowered. A tier in situations, b tier in most. these are more niche champs. they dont do anything particularly well but are well rounded and have their place in certain comps

gragas
swain
lux
malphite
nidalee
morde (only if 1 trick)
illinois
ahri

this is pretty much where the list ends. anything below this is reportable/bannable

troll pick tier
pretty much straight trash but are still "playable". in other words, if you play absolutely perfectly, you will equal a B tier champ. no higher than that. and that's you playing with scripts.

lissandra
annie (arguably b tier but meh dont really care either way and this tier is really short)
amumu

auto lose/im griefing/im intentionally doing my best to lose/unplayable tier
self explanatory

nunu
ivern

Who is Illinois?
My godsend chemical best friend skeleton whispering in my ear
(message deleted)

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
1 month ago#10
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
before any monkeys act like i have some encyclopedic memory of all the champions or even care about all the champions, here is the disclaimer: this list is NOT exhaustive.
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. crows champion tier list

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived