ICU(IreliaCarriesU) invited by Riot to test Irelia's rework.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. ICU(IreliaCarriesU) invited by Riot to test Irelia's rework.

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
1 month ago#11
....so?

does that mean the rework is done or something?
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
1 month ago#12
Cucumberflant posted...
especially after a female darkin got teased

When was this?

It's a shame he's 100% going to sign a NDI, I'd love if he could leak their current direction with her.
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.

User Info: Cucumberflant

Cucumberflant
1 month ago#13
Metal Gear Raxis posted...
Cucumberflant posted...

When was this?

It's a shame he's 100% going to sign a NDI, I'd love if he could leak their current direction with her.

In Varus's new lore thinger, at the end of his story he mentions a "sister". Something like that anyways.
<QuantumBagel>: "TASing is like dissecting a frog and rearranging it's insides so it becomes a blood fueled squirt gun"

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
1 month ago#14
Cucumberflant posted...
Metal Gear Raxis posted...
Cucumberflant posted...

When was this?

In Varus's new lore thinger, at the end of his story he mentions a "sister". Something like that anyways.

That's hardly a teaser, that's just an indication that there's at least one more unaccounted for Darkin, which Rhaast has already stated.
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.

User Info: OmegaFlare18

OmegaFlare18
1 month ago#15
HagenEx posted...
Ridelwofr posted...
Remind me why she needs a rework?

Because she's binary as f***. If it wasn't for Udyr, she would be the most boring champion in the game.

Nunu and Ivern say sup?
Steam ID: mystr_E

User Info: bd43

bd43
1 month ago#16
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
....so?

does that mean the rework is done or something?

I mean, Swain will probably be out by January, so Irelia being slated for Marchish isn't unreasonable.
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.

User Info: Sir_RaZZo

Sir_RaZZo
1 month ago#17
HagenEx posted...
Because she's binary as f***. If it wasn't for Udyr, she would be the most boring champion in the game.

How? She's no more "binary" than Jax or any other melee champion with a gap-closer and CC.

I remember one time watching ICU's stream where he survived a gank with some really crafty use of his ult to lower minion HP from a distance, Q to dash to those minions (getting the reset in the process), and E to stun.
It will rain soon. Blood will fall like rain...-Karel
Member of The Phoenix Force

User Info: Mander1861

Mander1861
1 month ago#18
Sir_RaZZo posted...
HagenEx posted...

How? She's no more "binary" than Jax or any other melee champion with a gap-closer and CC.

I remember one time watching ICU's stream where he survived a gank with some really crafty use of his ult to lower minion HP from a distance, Q to dash to those minions (getting the reset in the process), and E to stun.

Oh so he played irelia ?
Sigs are for nerds.
Hardstuck in challenger.

User Info: 8420

1 month ago#19
I know she's a stat stick, even though she is fun to play, but I have one concern: I don't want Irelia to be reworked because that will be one less thing I can play against ranged tops. The once every few weeks or so I feel masochistic enough to play top...
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: Young_Caesar

Young_Caesar
1 month ago#20
I already haven't played since the new runes and already debated uninstalling. Hopefully they ruin her to push me over the edge.
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. ICU(IreliaCarriesU) invited by Riot to test Irelia's rework.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived