does anyone know a good ahri streamer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. does anyone know a good ahri streamer

User Info: TwoStrikes94

TwoStrikes94
1 month ago#1
i would like to watch ahri vods

even if you know of a pro streamer you've seen recently who played ahri one game, a link to that days stream would be cool beans

this'll extend into the future too, so if you folks could be on the lookout for me, that'd be great
http://i.imgur.com/U5y3b.jpg
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JoAQOiqKRg

User Info: 8420

1 month ago#2
Nope, sorry fam, all the vids I see of Ahri are her playing..solo. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
1 month ago#3
Does Elusive Ferret still stream? Only other I know of is Vandril.
A battle between Goku and any Yugioh protagonist ends in an infinite plot armor loop.

User Info: MarryMeLebIanc

MarryMeLebIanc
1 month ago#4
Nope, all the Ahri mains and one tricks either quit or moved on to other champs since Ahri is garbage now. Before some nerd comes here saying she’s balanced now just remember that “balanced” in this meta basically means garbage tier.

User Info: supercoolisaac

supercoolisaac
1 month ago#5
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=chapanya

shiphtur plays her once in a while, looks like one time yesterday and another time 4 days ago.
Tiltproof

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
1 month ago#6
I don't know of any high level people who're picking her anymore. She's still usable in the lower reaches but she's doing absolutely abysmally on probuilds.
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. does anyone know a good ahri streamer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived