So what's going to happen to all of the current useless champions?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So what's going to happen to all of the current useless champions?

User Info: EcchiBaka

EcchiBaka
1 month ago#1
You know, the ones who got completely f***ed by runes and/or were irrelevant and runes didn't help at all? Ivern, Nunu, etc.

Will they ever have their chance to shine?
"Does this make me royalty?" - Tristana
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=LulusLewdLover

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
1 month ago#2
EcchiBaka posted...
Ivern, Nunu

Hopefully not. Realistically they will obviously attempt to make all the champs relevant...eventually...maybe. Not at the same time though.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
1 month ago#3
i'm 100% ok with Ivern just never being played ever.
LoL: Hipster Sora | Loves of my Life: Sora and Ezreal | Reading Jojolion
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

User Info: 8420

1 month ago#4
HipsterSora posted...

I'm all for Riot helping every champion... but Ivern is seriously frustrating to play against when he's good, they can take their time buffing him. Don't care what anyone says, worse than playing against Janna in her prime. At least Janna doesn't counter jungle braindead easily and summon her own "Tibbers" to knock up you and your team.
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
1 month ago#5
8420 posted...
HipsterSora posted...

I'm all for Riot helping every champion... but Ivern is seriously frustrating to play against when he's good, they can take their time buffing him. Don't care what anyone says, worse than playing against Janna in her prime. At least Janna doesn't counter jungle braindead easily and summon her own "Tibbers" to knock up you and your team.

you mean when she had proper AP ratio and slow on her ult?
3DS FC: 5214-9942-1912

User Info: 8420

1 month ago#6
dennis941012 posted...
8420 posted...
HipsterSora posted...

you mean when she had proper AP ratio and slow on her ult?

Yep. Ivern's slow on his E popping is far more irritating. He also has a snare and hey, they're both basic abilities. T^T
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: SmithyQ

SmithyQ
1 month ago#7
Comet Nunu Top lane is pretty aggravating to play against. Especially if you are Nunu Bot and spam laugh after every Ice Ball.
FC: 2766 - 9177 - 2531, Name: JP, Type: Ground

User Info: BurritoGod

BurritoGod
1 month ago#8
SmithyQ posted...
Comet Nunu Top lane is pretty aggravating to play against. Especially if you are Nunu Bot and spam laugh after every Ice Ball.

If I played anyone except Riven into that the other day I would've been pissed. Easy to block snowball and dodge the comet with Riven though.
GT: WiestdaBeast

User Info: SOAD5657

SOAD5657
1 month ago#9
Honestly how do you balance Ivern without making him either absolute cancer or straight trash?
GET a load of THIS!!!!!

User Info: DaHuddMan

DaHuddMan
1 month ago#10
SmithyQ posted...

Ideally you do some monkey business such that your E key is also bound to laugh somehow. You also must do this with Lux E/laugh and Ezreal Q/museum
TARRRRRKKKKUUUSSSSSS
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So what's going to happen to all of the current useless champions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived