ITT: Champions as busted as Kat

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. ITT: Champions as busted as Kat

User Info: Bendetto

Bendetto
1 month ago#11
skarner

User Info: Loui5planks

Loui5planks
1 month ago#12
HamJabroni posted...
akali

Top is such a boring lane tho...
Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 3 | Core i7-6700k | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 | MSI GTX 1080 FE | NZXT. S340 Razer Edition

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
1 month ago#13
Busted, or busty?
Gregg rulz OK
(message deleted)

User Info: Zanaki

Zanaki
1 month ago#15
Sona, Miss Fortune, Syndra... :^)
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
1 month ago#16
If you listen to this board, then literally every champion in the game is as busted as Kat.

Here's the conundrum, though...if all champs are broken/OP, doesn't that therefor mean that the playing field is level and thus no champs are broken/OP?

No, no...surely that can't be the case...because if that were the case then people would have to start accepting that it's not the champs they suck against that are broken, it's just the simple fact that they're actually bad at this game. Heaven forbid! We surely can't have people going around thinking that they might actually need to get better at the game to play against the champs that stomp them!

QUICK! Someone make another "Akali's broken and needs to be deleted" topic!!!

User Info: MK9_Prodigy

MK9_Prodigy
1 month ago#17
xerath

User Info: trollsbane17

trollsbane17
1 month ago#18
any assassin not named talon, because he cant have nice things
In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress. John Adams

User Info: slaighMaccooper

slaighMaccooper
1 month ago#19
I'm actually genuinely curious why she is resourcless. Or why any champion is resourcless without some gimmick attached to it like Renekton or Gnar.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. ITT: Champions as busted as Kat

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived