I've tried denying it for a while now but Crows (and Dennis) was right >.<

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I've tried denying it for a while now but Crows (and Dennis) was right >.<

User Info: Kelly14

Kelly14
1 month ago#1
Junglers play the most important role in the game, and yet their players generally seem to have the lowest skill/IQ.

How do you get both outfarmed and have less ganks?! You can't claim you're afk farming while the opposing Xin is 7/0 but also has 80+ more CS than you, nor do you get credit for being 0/5 with 50 CS less than opposing jungler. Yes, I'm going to complain either way, just like I'll complain if my support randomly engages and dies for no reason, or if mid is pushed up without vision and dies to a gank, or top refuses to tp to a teamfight because they wanna get that 6 cs crashing into tower. Flame me all you want if I play bad or make a mistake, but don't queue as jungle and expect me to stay quiet all game while you're single handedly throwing the game.

I don't care if you apologized after feeding my lane while I'm in base, I wasn't shocked that you couldn't 1v2 when you're ridiculously behind. I guess it makes perfect sense that you're farming Wolves when Infernal Drake is up, no lets wait to take it till bot lane pushes back towards our side and they have roam advantage. You can totally 1v3 while tanking Dragon since our adc can't help you and top no longer has tp. "Welp I tried guys" xD

We haven't seen their top laner nor their jungler in minutes but I don't think there's any possibility they might be on Rift Hearld, nope. Maybe you should have taken it when I pinged you to after I pushed in the opposing Darius and could help, no because you just had to farm Gromp! I don't care if you tax my lane, you can have all the cs and solo tower gold, just gank when I tell you to you imbecilic piece of filth.

"We need objectives guys" meanwhile they go legitimately run in a circle in the middle of their already farmed jungle, ignoring dragon/baron vision and refusing to place either of their trinkets that have been off cooldown all game.

No idea why supports get flak when that role, and every other role, takes infinitely more skill/awareness than jungle does. Junglers, much like in pro play just need to do whatever their top/mid laner tells them to do, and Trackers Knife needs to be mandatory on all junglers. If not, then buy a sightstone and at least provide vision since you're behind and contributing literally nothing building full damage. I miss when jungle was dominated by tanks who bought Trackers Knife every game, hard to mess up on those picks.

Even decent junglers are an anomaly, and if you get one who is decent or better, on your team just AFK since they'll solo carry due to the impact they have on the game. Wanna play jungle? Then Crow's idea is implemented, win 1000+ normal games as jungle then smite becomes unlocked for ranked games, until then queue another role and be useless in that one.

User Info: Bearacudda98

Bearacudda98
1 month ago#2
lol
Official Canadian of Gamefaqs....EH!!!
Bubba: http://i.imgur.com/8zyNbxw.jpg Lucy: http://i.imgur.com/FxAeeUJ.jpg

User Info: MarryMeLebIanc

MarryMeLebIanc
1 month ago#3
Nice essay

User Info: ImTheLoneWolf

ImTheLoneWolf
1 month ago#4
How do you get both outfarmed and have less ganks?! This won't be a problem now. Before, when the enemy jungler played an AoE jungler, clearing Krugs and Chickens gave you 10 CS and the chickens gave you 6, but wolves was 3 and gromp was 1. So, while they have 60 CS and you have 10, those 10 CS are each worth 80 gold compared to the 10 gold from the 60.

I don't care if you apologized after feeding my lane while I'm in base, I wasn't shocked that you couldn't 1v2 when you're ridiculously behind. Sounds like you're a laner after you fed your own lane and blame the jungler for not ganking, and yell at us when the 5/0 riven gets a double kill on us.

I guess it makes perfect sense that you're farming Wolves when Infernal Drake is up. No lets wait to take it till bot lane pushes back towards our side and they have roam advantage. You can totally 1v3 while tanking Dragon since our adc can't help you and top no longer has tp. "Welp I tried guys" xD Hard to take it when your bot/mid lane A) doesn't want to help because they're CSing under tower OR B) are dead from feeding.

We haven't seen their top laner nor their jungler in minutes but I don't think there's any possibility they might be on Rift Hearld, nope. Maybe you should have taken it when I pinged you to after I pushed in the opposing Darius and could help, no because you just had to farm Gromp! I don't care if you tax my lane, you can have all the cs and solo tower gold, just gank when I tell you to you imbecilic piece of filth. I'm busy taking Dragon. Sorry you pushed in lane over and over, complained you didn't get a gank, and then got caught out for not warding ever like a moron.

"We need objectives guys" meanwhile they go legitimately run in a circle in the middle of their already farmed jungle, ignoring dragon/baron vision and refusing to place either of their trinkets that have been off cooldown all game. I would love to take objectives, maybe you should f***ing take them with me or help take tower after I gank and kill your laner not go "GG NOOB JUNGLE PUSHING"

Junglers, much like in pro play just need to do whatever their top/mid laner tells them to do, and Trackers Knife needs to be mandatory on all junglers. If not, then buy a sightstone and at least provide vision since you're behind and contributing literally nothing building full damage. Oh. You actually are stupid. Maybe you should ward your lanes so you don't die over and over.

Even decent junglers are an anomaly, and if you get one who is decent or better, on your team just AFK since they'll solo carry due to the impact they have on the game. Junglers usually have to solo carry after the laners AFK because they didn't get a gank at 1:40.

Wanna play jungle? Then Crow's idea is implemented, win 1000+ normal games as jungle then smite becomes unlocked for ranked games, until then queue another role and be useless in that one. You would probably still complain that we now have 2 top and I'm taking your CS.
http://www.youtube.com/user/DemigodGamer

User Info: Kaname_Madoka

Kaname_Madoka
1 month ago#5
Crows is never wrong
Drawn for me: Volkswagen_Bros, ShinobiNinjaX, Popcorn_Fairy + Nayr626. https://imgur.com/gallery/B4o8m
League Summoner Name: DontIoseYourWay (the I is an i)

User Info: madcat7673

madcat7673
1 month ago#6
nice alt dennis
I do not support heterosexuality in any way.
https://puu.sh/voAq6/8e82e18df8.jpg

User Info: Bendetto

Bendetto
1 month ago#7
stfu

User Info: profzX

profzX
1 month ago#8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxgyC7o6ZJY
"Dante truly is, he fights demons. Only nerds do that, real heroes fight bullies" - PStrife

User Info: Kelly14

Kelly14
1 month ago#9
ImTheLoneWolf posted...
Sounds like you're a laner after you fed your own lane and blame the jungler for not ganking, and yell at us when the 5/0 riven gets a double kill on us.

I was playing top lane and had to that point zero deaths, so no my opposing laner wasn't fed? Please go on, though, you have the entire situation grasped. btw Riven was banned.

Hard to take it when your bot/mid lane A) doesn't want to help because they're CSing under tower OR B) are dead from feeding.

so you take the situation that I outlined and change it? We didn't need our mid to leave mid lane, in this game I was the support and we had pushed them to their own tower and pinged omw to dragon (an infernal) and our jungler was like "nah I dont wanna take it yet" and was farming a camp, but we later lost it because when he did decide to take it we were under tower and he was trying to solo it. So bot not wanting to help isn't an issue.

I'm busy taking Dragon. Sorry you pushed in lane over and over, complained you didn't get a gank, and then got caught out for not warding ever like a moron.

Busy tanking dragon? Trying to solo it when your own bot lane is pushed in and you have no vision of enemy jungler? Again, I didn't get caught out, I ward more than most supports do in most of my games, always buying a pink almost every back.

I would love to take objectives, maybe you should f***ing take them with me or help take tower after I gank and kill your laner not go "GG NOOB JUNGLE PUSHING"

I said I would love to take objectives, even offered to tank Rift or tp for dragon but nope. I mean I play Yorick I have zero problems taking tower, guess I'll solo Rift next time while you farm Krugs. No reason to play anything but splitpushers with junglers like these...

Oh. You actually are stupid. Maybe you should ward your lanes so you don't die over and over.

Sir, why are you so angry that you feel the need to berate me, your fellow Gfaqs-er? You're not one of the random junglers in my game and I feel the need to tell you that your direct and personal insult has wounded me. I ward more than most supports do, and I didn't die up to that point. You can address my actual quote now.

Junglers usually have to solo carry after the laners AFK because they didn't get a gank at 1:40.

Listen, I knew you were a jungler but there's no need to be so biased. To claim I'm begging for ganks at the start of the game is ridiculous, I'd actually love nothing more than for the jungler role to be deleted so I can actually 1v1 or 2v2, but no the enemy jungler prevents me from going past halfway even with wards, meanwhile mine is farming wolves.

You would probably still complain that we now have 2 top and I'm taking your CS.

Look back at my comments, so long as the jungler is properly doing his job he can have all the cs and tower gold he desires. If unsuccessful then yes, I will complain, duo top would most likely mean two supports so good thing you have that sightstone. :)
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I've tried denying it for a while now but Crows (and Dennis) was right >.<

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived