Does Braum hard counter Leona in lane?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Does Braum hard counter Leona in lane?

User Info: luigi33

luigi33
4 weeks ago#1
I jump on ADC, Braum stands infront of me and shields in direction of my adc, im getting wrecked enemy adc now and no damage is coming towards him. Braum is just being Braum shrugging off little damage.
3DS FC: 5370-0672-9935
Steam ID: Xcyper33

User Info: Mander1861

Mander1861
4 weeks ago#2
It’s almost like that’s what’s supposed to happen given the circumstances
Sigs are for nerds.
Hardstuck in challenger.

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
4 weeks ago#3
You mean the Big Man With Big Shield is using his shield to block enemy ADC attacks?

Braum broken af, confirmed.

:^)

Knowing this board, there'll be at least one person who actually believes this...likely TC. :^)

User Info: LinkHeroOfTime3

LinkHeroOfTime3
4 weeks ago#4
I like picking Taric into Leona. It's not hard to stun both Leona and the enemy adc when Leona hits her Zenith Blade.

User Info: sk8r_ryan

sk8r_ryan
4 weeks ago#5
Yes, by design, the disengage support counters the engage support. Shocking.
'I will now punch my professor in the face because whatever punishment I will receive will not surpass the happiness I get when team salty mid loses' -Crows

User Info: Rajamic

Rajamic
4 weeks ago#6
Yeah. Honestly, Leo struggles against most if not all meta-ish tank supports in lane. Some of the mage supports give her trouble as well. But she does well against most of the "traditional" supports, and is one of the most powerful tank supports for teamfights, particularly if the other team gets a single fed person for her to focus on and lockdown for about 4 seconds.

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
4 weeks ago#7
Rajamic posted...
Yeah. Honestly, Leo struggles against most if not all meta-ish tank supports in lane. Some of the mage supports give her trouble as well. But she does well against most of the "traditional" supports, and is one of the most powerful tank supports for teamfights, particularly if the other team gets a single fed person for her to focus on and lockdown for about 4 seconds.

traditional support as in sona janna lulu?
cause janna and lulu f*** her up @_@
3DS FC: 5214-9942-1912
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Does Braum hard counter Leona in lane?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived