Am I misunderstanding 'Cheap Shot'? Or is it honestly just straight garbage?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Am I misunderstanding 'Cheap Shot'? Or is it honestly just straight garbage?

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
4 weeks ago#11
YoukaiSlayer posted...
12 is significant for one rune but IMO all the red runes kinda suck ass outside of electrocute.

sudden impact? hunters?
LoL: Hipster Sora | Loves of my Life: Sora and Ezreal | Reading Jojolion
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
4 weeks ago#12
Arken101 posted...
I dont like that Sudden Impact doesn't work with Garen's Q. It gives a minor little hop.

Same thing with statikk shiv. It's a bug with Garen and on-hits.
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

User Info: audriuska12

audriuska12
4 weeks ago#13
It's good. I usually stack up 500-800 damage off it on Morg by the time laning's done.
xAlphazonex posted...
it was 12 for every attack on an impaired target with no cooldown, I would agree. But every 4 seconds? That seems like regen alone would recover nearly half that damage by the time you impair their movement again to deal more true damage.

Hell no. Just. Hell. The. f***. No. Morgana/Cassiopeia/Swain/Malzahar/Brand would break the game right open if that was the case.
YoukaiSlayer posted...
12 is significant for one rune but IMO all the red runes kinda suck ass outside of electrocute.

Dark Harvest. Sudden Impact, Zombie Ward, Ghost Poro, Ingenious Hunter, Relentless Hunter.
Which is worse, ignorance or apathy?
Don't know, don't care.

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
4 weeks ago#14
It sucks on champs that don't have a lot of CC because it'll otherwise be broken on champs that can apply CC very often.

User Info: TerminusEdge

TerminusEdge
4 weeks ago#15
Arken101 posted...
I dont like that Sudden Impact doesn't work with Garen's Q. It gives a minor little hop.

The little hop on Garen's Q is just the animation of the swing. It's not an actual dash like Illaoi's W.
SW-7303-4236-3720

User Info: TCrinaleT

TCrinaleT
4 weeks ago#16
Ashe
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/4596210/
http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1356769

User Info: NoAvailUsername

NoAvailUsername
4 weeks ago#17
i take it in aram when my team has lots of cc and my champ cant abuse sudden impact

User Info: Cucumberflant

Cucumberflant
4 weeks ago#18
I've kinda wanted to try it out with glacial augment on a ranged poke support. They've got pretty much the same cooldown so like, as long as you can get in autoattack range that's a fair bit of added true damage on every second auto / auto+spell.
<QuantumBagel>: "TASing is like dissecting a frog and rearranging it's insides so it becomes a blood fueled squirt gun"

User Info: typhone004

typhone004
4 weeks ago#19
TerminusEdge posted...
Arken101 posted...

The little hop on Garen's Q is just the animation of the swing. It's not an actual dash like Illaoi's W.

Garen's Q can hop over jarvan ult wall. It's technically not a dash as far as the game is concerned because it can be used when snared and doesn't proc things like sudden impact, but there's some sort of dash hidden in that ability.
"1/128 item on a first try. What are the odds?"
I flushed my fish down the toilet so he could die as he lived. With me treating him like s***.

User Info: TheSaintG

TheSaintG
4 weeks ago#20
typhone004 posted...
TerminusEdge posted...
Arken101 posted...

Garen's Q can hop over jarvan ult wall. It's technically not a dash as far as the game is concerned because it can be used when snared and doesn't proc things like sudden impact, but there's some sort of dash hidden in that ability.

i cant find it but after the juggernaut rework they made garens q and udyrs e a mini dash when they connect. i swear if i find it ill link it.

if i remember correctly garens q and udyrs e "bring" you 50 units closer to your target on hit
Deathnote is better than Deathnote
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Am I misunderstanding 'Cheap Shot'? Or is it honestly just straight garbage?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived