How does TF have such a high win rate?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How does TF have such a high win rate?

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
4 weeks ago#1
I don't understand how he doesn't auto-lose lane to every other mid or ganked to hell by any competent jungler.

User Info: typhone004

typhone004
4 weeks ago#2
He does, but you don't pick tf to win your own lane.
"1/128 item on a first try. What are the odds?"
I flushed my fish down the toilet so he could die as he lived. With me treating him like s***.

User Info: MachDragon

MachDragon
4 weeks ago#3
just wait for the twisted fate army to make his winrate plunge
https://i.imgur.com/J2L0u2B.jpg

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
4 weeks ago#4
He has the only ranged non ultimate targetted hard CC ability in the game aside from annie stun on Q and an ult that makes picking up kills really easy in solo queue. Even if he auto loses lane his gank assist is too good.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: TheSaintG

TheSaintG
4 weeks ago#5
YoukaiSlayer posted...
He has the only ranged non ultimate targetted hard CC ability in the game aside from annie stun on Q

fiddles fear is literally this
Deathnote is better than Deathnote

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
4 weeks ago#6
O right, forgot about that one. It too is bulls*** and why fiddle mid keeps having a stupid high win rate despite the fact that it should be garbage.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: SonicJetWave

SonicJetWave
4 weeks ago#7
YoukaiSlayer posted...
O right, forgot about that one. It too is bulls*** and why fiddle mid keeps having a stupid high win rate despite the fact that it should be garbage.

It is garbage against competent players but only 4 people play him mid and only as a counterpick, like vs. Fizz. Otherwise you get perma shoved into turret

TF has a very high skill ceiling and a good TF can make your side laners (and even jungler) lives' hell. He's a solid split pusher in some cases and even a good team fighter if you can play around his short range. A targeted 2 second stun on such a short cooldown can be really deadly, even against tanks

User Info: SergeantGander

SergeantGander
4 weeks ago#8
Got a high diamond (want to say d2-d1 but cant remember) solo Q TF main in my low diamond flex game last season and he alone showed me how disgusting a TF player can be and the map control potential. Inspired me to play some TF but quit after a few games. Boring af imo

Also I feel like he is fine in most comps, but really excels with aggro jungler/supports. The game I played we had an Elise and I was Thresh. We basically just forced enemy jg out of the game.
LoL IGN: MsRaffensperger

User Info: I_love_SunnyD

I_love_SunnyD
4 weeks ago#9
TheSaintG posted...
YoukaiSlayer posted...
He has the only ranged non ultimate targetted hard CC ability in the game aside from annie stun on Q

fiddles fear is literally this

Lulu Whimsy

Panth stun?
I actually prefer the purple stuff

User Info: KajeI

KajeI
4 weeks ago#10
Panth stun isn't ranged technically. It is one of few relatively long range targeted hard CCs though.

TF has always had disgusting solo queue potential, but barely anyone reaches that point. He's similar to Panth in a way, except you trade off early game laning and dueling for actually having a competent mid and late game (as well as the inherent benefits of being ranged). Means TF's hard to do well with if you're bad/mediocre, but TF is also way better if you do reach the point where you're good at him.
Look, i can name a few instances in MY life where i tried to reach mutual understanding
and i can TELL you, always faster and easier to just kill em. Just is!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How does TF have such a high win rate?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived