Released!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: A7thSteve

A7thSteve
7 years ago#1
The game has truly been released (you never know, sometimes they push back games at the last minute), and from what I can tell, the 'treasure hunt' competition has replaced the 'ball breaking/tower climb' thing from the original game.

The four teams from the original game return, and are joined by several (I think almost 8?!) more, including teams from each of the Kunio-kun sports games. Of course, there is also an edit mode where you can create your own team.

User Info: ChojinSNK

ChojinSNK
7 years ago#2
Did Million/Technos have any involvement with this besides the licence?

User Info: A7thSteve

A7thSteve
7 years ago#3
Good question, so far as I know, Arc System Works develops these games, Million just holds the rights to the characters. In fact, I'm not even sure what Million is, besides the company that acquired all of Technos' old IPs. I'm pretty sure Super Dodgeball Brawlers and this game are both developed by Arc System Works, while River City Ransom EX and the old Kunio ports for the GBA were developed by Atlus.

I do know that this game includes old BGMs from the series, which would suggest that Million is providing more than just characters and names now.

User Info: littlewilly1017

littlewilly1017
7 years ago#4
wow, another Kunio game? And here I had lost hope for the series, what a relief!
Who am I gunning for in SSBB? Claus, King K. Rool, and Ridley of course.
Setzer > Sabin

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived