Good strategy site

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: A7thSteve

A7thSteve
7 years ago#1
I'm writing my own FAQ for the game, but for those who can read Japanese, there's an awesome blog about this game: http://blog.livedoor.jp/kunio_undokai/

The author gives explanations of each of the different character types, advantages and disadvantages for every special move, and a little detailed character analysis (and, for whatever reason, a list of quotes from the girl's team...). Hopefully they'll keep updating, but I also hope English-writing fans will do their own character analysis, as is the tradition on GameFAQs.

User Info: chitang

chitang
7 years ago#2
Your FAQ is fantastic, makes me wanna play the game^^ GJ on that~~

User Info: sims_13

sims_13
7 years ago#3
I love your FAQ, man. Do you ever consider to complete your FAQ with specific "A" rank requirement for each challenge? I guess it will help a lot....

User Info: A7thSteve

A7thSteve
7 years ago#4
Yeah, I'd like to do that, but the problem is I already have 100% and the game has no 'erase data' feature! There is a Japanese online guide that is trying to figure out the A-rank conditions, so if they ever figure them all out I'll translate it (I don't like to steal too much information though, lol)

Also thanks for the comments, I'll keep making guides so long as people find them useful!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived