How's the difficulty?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: dkjr83

dkjr83
7 years ago#1
This game looks amazing but I know one of the major complaints about Dodgeball Brawlers was the lack of difficulty. To anyone who has played this at any length, how does it compare? Is the difficulty ramped up enough to make it enjoyable against CPU opponents?

I certainly hope so, and thanks for the info.

User Info: A7thSteve

A7thSteve
7 years ago#2
The difficulty is substantial at the highest levels, but you can still exploit the weak AI. After you play the game long enough, you won't find it very challenging at all.

You have to remember though, this game is pretty erratic by nature and it's very easy to have the tables turned on you at the last minute. This is especially true with the 'treasure hunt' battles where the enemy AI can be very vicious.

User Info: EskimoMario550

EskimoMario550
7 years ago#3
Yes. While the AI, like almost any AI, can be exploited, the game's erratic nature can sometimes prevent this. That and the AI can be incredibly vicious at times. I like it so far.
Brawl Code: 5112-3076-5657
I plays a meeeean Lucas. My second and third are Weegee and Oldmanondorf.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived