Hidden/unique vehicle locations - Post here if/when you find them...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row: The Third
  3. Hidden/unique vehicle locations - Post here if/when you find them...

User Info: POOKISTAN

POOKISTAN
5 years ago#1
There seem to be quite a few hidden/unique vehicles in this game so let's help each other find 'em - Please post where you find whatever vehicles you come across that aren't the usual...

POOKISTAN
5 years ago#2
So here's my addition:

HELICOPTER (NOTE: You need a crib with a helipad in order to store this): Along the North side of the west coast of the city there's a property called Organ Blackmarket - Go West from there and you'll find a huge ship that's kinda' on land. Find your way onto it and head to the side furthest from that property and you should find a helicopter - If you have the Saint HQ available, that has a helipad (it's located kinda' towards the south-eastern side of town).

ATV: On the very East "continent" if you look along the North coast you'll find a property called Wesley Cutter International. Well, if you head just East of there you should find like some things that look like freight shipper boxes (large enough to walk into) - You'll find it in there!

POOKISTAN
5 years ago#3
Bump - Anyone care to add any they found?

User Info: lordsmish

lordsmish
5 years ago#4
i havnt but thanks for the list

POOKISTAN
5 years ago#5
A pretty simple one would be a firetruck - I don't see those on the street anywhere but they gotta' be out there...

POOKISTAN
5 years ago#6
Found another one:

Firetruck: Just to the Northwest of Saints HQ is a Planet Saints clothing shop. Just North from that should be a firetruck hangin' out right in front of that street in an open parking lot...

User Info: Terry-bogard

Terry-bogard
5 years ago#7
You can get two awesome TRON style vehicles (car and bike ) from completing the TRAIL BLAZING challenges (there is only like 3 or 4 of them and are very quick to do).
It's the challenges given by the FBI girl not the challenges given by Angel (which share the same name).

Those car/bike aren't customizable (no need to anyways).
The word "main" is the cancer of fighting games.
Learn to fight .

User Info: lordsmish

lordsmish
5 years ago#8
have you driven the tron bikes any special features?

User Info: LostQuestion

LostQuestion
5 years ago#9
found a gat mobile but i cant locate it and the small island that you can drive to but isnt a territory is where stag sets up not sure what it is before stag arrives.
This post has +1 to Topic killing

POOKISTAN
5 years ago#10
Terry-bogard posted...
You can get two awesome TRON style vehicles (car and bike ) from completing the TRAIL BLAZING challenges (there is only like 3 or 4 of them and are very quick to do).
It's the challenges given by the FBI girl not the challenges given by Angel (which share the same name).

Those car/bike aren't customizable (no need to anyways).

Oh - So you actually have to do the missions outside of just the story thing? K, I thought they mentioned somethin' 'bout that but then I never ended up getting 'em...
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row: The Third
  3. Hidden/unique vehicle locations - Post here if/when you find them...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived