How do you get a sword?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row: The Third
  3. How do you get a sword?

User Info: blueninja4444

blueninja4444
5 years ago#1
I want the Deckers sword but they never drop it.
Just tell Master Raiden you couldn't win the Mortal Kombat tournament 'cuz you were high. He'll understand.
|E|A|R|T|H|R|E|A|L|M| - My Anti-Drug

User Info: MrBlockHead

MrBlockHead
5 years ago#2
Not sure when it became available but by the time i finished the main missions i had the decker's sword and a chainsaw available at the weapons shop. There is also a cheat code that will give it to you.

User Info: schlaufuchsMIKE

schlaufuchsMIKE
5 years ago#3
I think it becomes available after you take the decker's stronghold. Either that, or after the deckers.die mission (or whatever it's called specifically).
"I don't get chicks, man- if I came home and found some chick in my shower, that would be the best day of my life!" - Michael Kelso, That '70s Show

User Info: weenog

weenog
5 years ago#4
Wreck the deckers and then buy it from a friendly fire shop.
TOU's vague, everything's a violation via catch-all phrases. Mods try to keep the peace but sometimes get it wrong. Post what you like, you'll be zapped anyway.

User Info: ZEXE

ZEXE
5 years ago#5
you can buy it after you do the deckers.die mission
"well, if there's one thing Ive learned in all my years of internet, it's that people...well people arent smart"-Lost7th
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row: The Third
  3. How do you get a sword?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived