How Can I Earn Respect Fast?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row: The Third
  3. How Can I Earn Respect Fast?

User Info: RageQuitter69

RageQuitter69
5 years ago#1

I have finished the mains story and trying to do the rest of the side missions, I want to get 50 respect so I can buy infinite ammo for special weapons, anyone know a fast way to get respect points, I am already on 39.

User Info: Lockeadon

Lockeadon
5 years ago#2
2 ways... get a homie and cause chaos in your crusader... the prototype version is even better for this...
or... buy crapload of clothes
EPIC WEIRD FOREVER!

User Info: omega_dog

omega_dog
5 years ago#3
actually upgrading vehicles I believe is a better way to transfer money into respect.
Currently waiting for Rune Factory 4
Currently playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

User Info: Lockeadon

Lockeadon
5 years ago#4
that's true.. don't forget to upgrade your tank before you take it out... my fully upgraded prototype crusader lasted all day with a homie in the turret...
EPIC WEIRD FOREVER!

User Info: CMattGray

CMattGray
5 years ago#5
If you still have Deckers coming after you, go to the alley West of Kinzie's crib with a tank and homie. Get the Deckers to 2 stars so they keep coming and bottle neck them in that alley. Just shoot them with the cannon and let the Homie take out the elites. Real easy. :)

User Info: MegamanXfan21xx

MegamanXfan21xx
5 years ago#6
Go to the Saints HQ and jump off the left side of the helipad. Open your parachute, drift for a few seconds, then set up a base jumping target. It should appear in the middle of an intersection in front of you. Landing in the center or near it can net you 700-1000+ respect. You can only do this 15 times, since 15 base jumps is one of the challenges.
Number of people who like Poets of the Fall: 10
Balance slays the demon.

User Info: CrankyCrab

CrankyCrab
5 years ago#7
Can't you just buy respect? It gives me the option in my upgrades menu though I never use it.

User Info: punisher1

punisher1
5 years ago#8
im surprised you didn't hit 50 or get close to that toward the end of the story. Im level 32 and not even half way through the game. Just do a bunch of assassinations or steal cars missions they will increase the level fast.
I'll give you a brief history of pain with the back of my hand!
Einstein vs Stephen Hawking -Epic Rap Battles of History #7

User Info: MegamanXfan21xx

MegamanXfan21xx
5 years ago#9
CrankyCrab posted...
Can't you just buy respect? It gives me the option in my upgrades menu though I never use it.

Only twice. Once for 4000 and again for 8000. After that, all Respect has to be earned.
Number of people who like Poets of the Fall: 10
Balance slays the demon.

User Info: KrizmKazm

KrizmKazm
5 years ago#10
Enter cheat: whatitmeanstome
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row: The Third
  3. How Can I Earn Respect Fast?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived