The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

[Possible SPOILERS] What does the takeover assist do exactly?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row: The Third
  3. [Possible SPOILERS] What does the takeover assist do exactly?

User Info: tanthour

tanthour
5 years ago#1
I know it takes over a hood, but do you still get achievements that are activity related?

I hate "Snatch" and I want to take over a hood with Snatch in it, but would I still get the achievement for it?
"I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I'am." -- Rene Descartes

User Info: InvalidMod

InvalidMod
5 years ago#2
It auto completes anything that gets you territory in that zone giving you credit for it
After he wished for my own privates to engage self-penetration to myself, he ragequit. -scarred_steak

User Info: gamefreak666

gamefreak666
5 years ago#3
It completes everything for you, activities, buying properties, buying stores, and the gang operations, I used it when there was a particularly annoying activity that I just couldn't get past, so I would say think about what activities you may have trouble with or what territories you'd have the most problems taking over. I think it should give you the achievement for it, as you still get the ones for 100% takeover of the district, even if you used the takeover assist. I normally do all the activities I can before I use that. I suppose if you're that worried about it, just do the activity and then use the takeover assist.
TimeSplitters 4: "Save the world or die laughing."
Megaman Legends 3. Enough said.

User Info: Ripraptor

Ripraptor
5 years ago#4
To clarify:

You get none of the cash for strictly completing an activity.
You get the cash per hour for any properties picked up/areas cleared.
You get none of the respect.
You get the respect modifiers for completing areas.
Diamonds are a girl's best friend. Dogs are man's best friend. The Rocket Launcher is my best friend.
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row: The Third
  3. [Possible SPOILERS] What does the takeover assist do exactly?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived