Someone tell me how to get screenshots working?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row: The Third
  3. Someone tell me how to get screenshots working?

User Info: HOOOFARTED

HOOOFARTED
5 years ago#1
It says they are successfully uploaded but on the website I get nothing.
Any help would be appreciated.
HOOOFARTED BF BC MONTAGE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J57J-UbPwac

User Info: Duh_Bad_Guy

Duh_Bad_Guy
5 years ago#2
Im in the same boat. I don't see nothing on the site, just other peoples **** and its pissin me off!
GT: Lynch ANBU / lBarack oDRAMA
Not changing signature until gamefaqs allow the use of profanity. Started 4-2-11

User Info: rockyoumonkeys

rockyoumonkeys
5 years ago#3
I only tried to take a picture once and it crashed my game. Needless to say, I didn't bother trying again.
X360: RockYouMonkeys
Now Reading: The Shadow Rising, R. Jordan

User Info: Velocity_816

Velocity_816
5 years ago#4
1. Go to your profile options on saintsrow.com (click your name on the top right of the page) > uploads tab > check make public on the pics you want to see > click save.

2. Go to saintsrow.com/profile/YOURPROFILEHERE > scroll to map > click which photos you want to see > save photos.

That's what I did anyway.

Also, you blew the pilot

User Info: Duh_Bad_Guy

Duh_Bad_Guy
5 years ago#5
Velocity_816 posted...

Also, you blew the pilot

would that be considered joining the mile high club?
GT: Lynch ANBU / lBarack oDRAMA
Not changing signature until gamefaqs allow the use of profanity. Started 4-2-11

User Info: pakathecat

pakathecat
5 years ago#6
The first few times I did it it worked, but it recent days it says it uploaded but it hasn't.

User Info: Olympus Mons

Olympus Mons
5 years ago#7
I never have been able to see what the game says I just sent. The photo things seem broken. Same experience, is acts like it loaded, ir says how many pictures I have sent but doesnt show them.

I tried what someone said above about making them public, but I don;t even have that option in the upper corner?

After load says done, the is soon an erroe on page message in lower left hand corner.

Hope they fix this

User Info: HOOOFARTED

HOOOFARTED
5 years ago#8
Olympus Mons posted...
I never have been able to see what the game says I just sent. The photo things seem broken. Same experience, is acts like it loaded, ir says how many pictures I have sent but doesnt show them.

I tried what someone said above about making them public, but I don;t even have that option in the upper corner?

After load says done, the is soon an erroe on page message in lower left hand corner.

Hope they fix this

Ya same.
No option to make anything public.
HOOOFARTED BF BC MONTAGE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J57J-UbPwac
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row: The Third
  3. Someone tell me how to get screenshots working?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived