Co-Op is free? No Live needed?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row: The Third
  3. Co-Op is free? No Live needed?

User Info: konkor

konkor
5 years ago#1
Before you say "It is system link" I will explain, I just bought a new X360 and got a few games. I never bought Xbox Live Gold. I just entered the redeem code for the Co-Op so I didn't lose it and it said to play online now! So I thought it won't work but I can wish. It actually loads up, asks to choose a save and then finds a player but it says "Player is busy they asked you to wait" So I was wondering if anyone knows if this is free? If not does anyone want to add me so we can try?

My Gamertag is "Police Official" without the quotes.

User Info: BassGsSpDeluxe

BassGsSpDeluxe
5 years ago#2
No, you need Gold to play non-system link co-op.

It's always been this way.
Now Playing - Skyrim /// Waiting For - Mass Effect 3 (Now with 4p co-op <win!>)

User Info: Amazing_Blaze

Amazing_Blaze
5 years ago#3
Dont you get like a free month for live?
---Pokemon white FC
4427 3594 7406

User Info: PapaRosario23

PapaRosario23
5 years ago#4
konkor posted...
My Gamertag is "Police Official" without the quotes.

Nice try, Cyrus.
Your mother is so fat that the recursive function computing her mass causes a stack overflow.

User Info: krammaii

krammaii
5 years ago#5
It is a free Gold weekend.
Xbox - krammaii
PSN - marktron

konkor
5 years ago#6
No I don't have a free month because my console was second hand. I just saw on the dashboard though that this weekend is Xbox Live Gold free. Also my Gamertag is actually "Police Official", I couldn't think up a better Gamertag and almost everything I tried was taken. Since my previous one "Konkor4" was reset because my idiotic friend tried to hack it i had to make another.

User Info: nnytherkiller

nnytherkiller
5 years ago#7
Actually I was playing this in co-op the other day, during the week it was not during the free gold weekend, and my time ran out yet i was still able to continue playing co-op with my friend. Granted I was not able to stay in the party so we had to use game chat.
GT. nnythekiller
Stoic wanderer

konkor
5 years ago#8
I was able to use the upload/download feature for clothing also, although I couldn't do that for screenshots. Maybe a bug?
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row: The Third
  3. Co-Op is free? No Live needed?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived