No more online support?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Beatles: Rock Band
  3. No more online support?

User Info: MogilnyIsGod

MogilnyIsGod
6 years ago#1

I've had the game for about 2 years now, and when I first got it I downloaded the Abbey Road and Sgt. Pepper complete albums as well as the single songs (or was it just one?) but I didn't buy the complete Rubber Soul. However I did download most of the tracks, save for 3-4 of them. I should have just downloaded the whole thing, and I forget why I didn't.

Anyway, after all this time I decided I was going to go purchase those last few tracks, but the music store won't load. I tried it a few days ago, then yesterday, and one last time today. So I decided to go to the official website to see if I can purchase the songs there, or see what's going on, and it's gone. I just get that message "Oops! Could not find www.beatlesrockband.com". So have they just pulled all support, or is the site/server down or something?

User Info: jay025

jay025
6 years ago#2
I was able to go to xbox.com and there marketplace to dl songs. Invite when get some if able to. GT: TCB77TLC let me know who you are when send thanks
R.I.P "King Of Pop" "Michael Jackson (1958-2009)
  1. Boards
  2. The Beatles: Rock Band
  3. No more online support?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived