Is it just me?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RazorBlankGiga

RazorBlankGiga
8 years ago#1
Or do these screenshots look like they're for a game that came out like in 02-03, but with dynamic lighting like new games. I mean it looks like a modified version of Quake 3. I mean honestly I've seen rts's with better graphics. o.o

User Info: Bigg_Boi

Bigg_Boi
8 years ago#2
The game has a great concept and visual style. The only problem is that it looks around as good as Ironstorm which came out around 2002.

User Info: Robertoey

Robertoey
8 years ago#3
Is this game a retail version of the fan developed mod Iron Grip from Half-Life 2?

User Info: RazorBlankGiga

RazorBlankGiga
8 years ago#4
I'll be honest I've never played HL2, but this game runs on the Open GL engine, so I highly doubt it. Go ahead, and try the demo see if you like it.

User Info: eynetane

eynetane
8 years ago#5

Yea the graphics is a tas on the old side (wouldn't say 2002 - more like 2004-5) - but anyway it's not like it's really nerfing the experience etc... unless you can't settle for less than Bioshock.

But for half the money - I'd even dare saying the game is priced low. It's really fun and addictive, especially if you get to play it with someone else online. Nailed good the RTS/FPS combination IMHO.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived