Help!!!! Getting the keys

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Inkheart
  3. Help!!!! Getting the keys

User Info: Woollyback

Woollyback
8 years ago#1

Help!! Is there anyone able to tell me how to get the keys off the table where Capricorn is holding Meggy and Co prisoner. I have managed to give Basta the sleeping draft and I have combined the magnet and the cord but no matter what I do I an unable to pick up the keys.

I hope someone can help otherwise I will put what looks like it could be a good game down in frustration,

Thanks in advance :oops:

User Info: Ladyyankee25

Ladyyankee25
8 years ago#2
Go outside and look for branches next to the were there holding silvertongue. break the branch and combine it with the magnet and cord.

User Info: Bianca

Bianca
8 years ago#3
I have the sleeping powder but how do I turn it into a potion to give to basta?

User Info: Bianca

Bianca
8 years ago#4
nvm I got it. :)

User Info: chocolate1213

chocolate1213
8 years ago#5
how did you get it into the wine????????? plz tell me rally soon

User Info: chocolate1213

chocolate1213
8 years ago#6
how did you get it into the wine????????? plz tell me really soon

User Info: eskcindy

eskcindy
8 years ago#7
Go into the kitchen and click on Gwin--he will go and distract Basta while you put the sleeping powder in the wine.

User Info: bookmaedin

bookmaedin
7 years ago#8
Clicking on Gwin isn't working for me. Dustfinger just keeps pondering as to whether or not Gwin is homesick. Do I need to do something else first to end the repetitive dialouge?

User Info: bookmaedin

bookmaedin
7 years ago#9
ok I figured it out now. Now I'm just stuck in the mini-game trying to get past the guards. I can't get him to move fast enough to get through the maze. Grrr..
  1. Boards
  2. Inkheart
  3. Help!!!! Getting the keys

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived