how do you buy clothes?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: wazzzaaaaap

wazzzaaaaap
8 years ago#1
it says there are new clothing options, so after i beat the game i tried to buy some. but i looked on the map in the book, found the stores, and went to them but the doors wont open on any store!

User Info: TheCarter321

TheCarter321
8 years ago#2
I might be wrong but I think the new clothing options are for online. I don't think you can change Johnny clothes at all actually he has to stay repping for the Lost

User Info: Donmega88

Donmega88
8 years ago#3
They could've added new clothes while making sure that johnny would still be representing the Lost.

Look at Jim's, he had a hoody underneath his Lost west. Army fatigue pants and brown boots.

Rockstar could've put some effort into it.

User Info: BubsSubaru360

BubsSubaru360
8 years ago#4
Biker + Striped Polo = fail.

User Info: vinnemac

vinnemac
8 years ago#5
Johnny can't buy clothes he's no fashionista like NIKO!
I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for *** people. That's why fairies come and get them - Master Shake

User Info: Snoosy

Snoosy
8 years ago#6
Is it really a big deal? This is GTA, not Barbie's dress-up adventure.
Is a hippopotamus really a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

User Info: TexasRoper

TexasRoper
8 years ago#7
heck his jacket dosent even sport a bottom rocker for christ sake so i would love the chance to atleast edit the patches on my jacket to make it look a little bit real. mabye have the chance to chose if i wanted to wear a vest instead as most biker gangs do, and damn i dont even see a 1%er patch on it. oh well i would of like a little bit of customization on it. mabye a tatoo parlor or somthin.

User Info: IlluminatusCU

IlluminatusCU
8 years ago#8
Biker + Striped Polo = fail.

I lol'd.
"I married a man, Hank! Not a gamer!" -Peggy Hill, King of the Hill

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived