where do I go to hide? very beginning of game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Afterfall: InSanity
  3. where do I go to hide? very beginning of game

User Info: SmackinJuice

SmackinJuice
5 years ago#1
I'm past the part where you notice the 2 white guards are asking you gf or wife and then they spot you.

then you first learn how to sprint, holding space. You run into a door that locks behind you, fight 1 dude (grab the fireaxe on the left hand wall for super easy kill :D)

After that you hack a door with a 3/4 design. After that more white dudes spot you and the game automatically has you run into the next area. Then it tells you to find a place to hide; if you wait to long the 2 white dudes show up and kill you. If you sprint up the stairs then more guards come out and blow you away.

I have no clue where to go.

User Info: Booty_Bandit

Booty_Bandit
5 years ago#2
when you first go in the room look at the door to your right. It will open after the guy stops talking to you
Proud PSWii60 Owner :), and now a High End Gaming Pc

User Info: SmackinJuice

SmackinJuice
5 years ago#3
What guy? It just says find a place to hide; it's a text that pops up.

Then i have a stair way in front of me, and to my right is just rubbish.

User Info: Dunge

Dunge
5 years ago#4
I just did this part but I don't remember exactly since it went too fast. All I know is, there is always only a single place possible to go, so just follow that corridor and open doors until you end up in your friend room (that's the place to hide).
  1. Boards
  2. Afterfall: InSanity
  3. where do I go to hide? very beginning of game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived