Critical Hearts

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ashtadenkinare

ashtadenkinare
7 years ago#1
Can someone tell me what buttons do I need to press for the critical hearts of Nazuna, Akana, Elsa la Conti, Saki & Kamui.

User Info: Strippin Heat

Strippin Heat
7 years ago#2
Nazuna
After hitting, you have to use precise timing, and at a steady pace enter the commands. Back, down, back, down, back, down, back, down, back+AB.

Akane
After hitting, you need to RAPIDLY mash buttons. Getting full damage is incredibly difficult.

Elsa
It's a two part move. Use her down, up+attack command. When the bullet is at it's highest point, enter the Critical Heart command.

Saki
After the first hit, enter down+A, down+B, B, C, E, down+E, D, B, C, up+C, down+C, E. Just hit the next button when the previous attack is hitting. There's a slight pause after the hit that launches you into the air.

Kamui
Use her standing counter attack (DP+B) and when the enemy hits, before she does the counter, enter the Critical Heart command. I don't remember if you need to be powered up with her down, down+attack or not.
My game collection:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/mygames/index.html?user=Strippin+Heat

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived