About Zann

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: einrei

einrei
7 years ago#1
for those who reach Year 3 and seen/talked to Zann does he only really say this after giving him gift [scrap metal]?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/tsukasarei/20100605115559.png
"This rune... may bring you suffering. If it does,blame me. But you must never...., never let it fall into Windy's hands." - Ted [ Suikoden ]

User Info: SMagnusRox

SMagnusRox
7 years ago#2
Yup.

einrei
7 years ago#3
really? im thinkin that it's just on my game or just a miss translation cuz saying "#REF!" is kinda weird
"This rune... may bring you suffering. If it does,blame me. But you must never...., never let it fall into Windy's hands." - Ted [ Suikoden ]

User Info: SMagnusRox

SMagnusRox
7 years ago#4
Well, he also says that to me when I give him scrap metal. and yeah, #REF! doesn't make sense. LOL.

einrei
7 years ago#5
yeah #ref maybe a language on their village? haha

User Info: kenoramother

kenoramother
7 years ago#6
apparently from what i have read on other topics you have to give him like 10-30 scrap metals and then on or by spring 12th in 3rd year he will have made you a jewelry.

einrei
7 years ago#7
i think there's a problem with my game..ive already gave him like 10 after i gave i him another one he respond with nothing at all ( i mean no text just blank )

User Info: Finiraldi

Finiraldi
7 years ago#8
Well, when I saw the reply come up as #REF, I immediately assumed that Natsume screwed up on the game's coding somehow.

einrei
7 years ago#9
damn, can't make those accessory he keeps saying nothing i gave him already like 20+ pcs of scrap metal and he will just reply a "blank text" he dun say #REF anymore

User Info: _Resistance360_

_Resistance360_
7 years ago#10
I think u guys need a higher heart lvl with him.
ME

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived