Just bought and finished this game *spoils*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Braid
  3. Just bought and finished this game *spoils*

User Info: yumeko

yumeko
6 years ago#1
For $5 from Steam! Thanks Steam.

Anyway, maybe I just suck, but man some of these puzzle pieces were god awful hard. I was kind of excited to read more abstract plot, so by World 6, I was using a guide like half of the time. But, I still enjoyed it! Lots of "God, I would have never thought of that."

As for the story, I didn't get the atomic bomb thing at all until I read some analysis, but it sure as hell blew my mind. And at the final level, I pretty much reacted, "You *****, you're trying to kill me!" to "What did I do wrong?! COME BACK"

Really cool! I'm getting all these nifty indie games thanks to those cheap deals Steam keeps offering, and these are just the type of games/stories I like.
[[ Proud Member of the Three Yusketeers! ]]
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3936/howtotrainpundit.jpg

User Info: Jenslyn87

Jenslyn87
6 years ago#2

It's an amazing game with an amazing story... the best gaming experience I had in 2008! I myself thought the puzzles were fitting. They were intricate and challenging, but I did manage to beat the game without using a guide. I think it depends on how long you are willing to spend on each individual puzzle, and I didn't mind spending quite a lot of time figuring stuff out just because of the amazing athmosphere in the game

1. Boards
  2. Braid
  3. Just bought and finished this game *spoils*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived