is there an ending where you help Itsuse kill Shuzen?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Way of the Samurai 3
  3. is there an ending where you help Itsuse kill Shuzen?

User Info: Ryo_the_Inferno

Ryo_the_Inferno
8 years ago#1
---
You're probably The One. Expect a call from Morpheus within 5 business days. - foocs

User Info: TAS7284

TAS7284
8 years ago#2
Yes, you have to keep talking and/or sparring with her everyday.

User Info: Four Skulls

Four Skulls
8 years ago#3
How do you spar with people? Whenever I talk to her she just stonewalls me.

I figure it's not just whip out the sword, as that tends to have bad effects to everyone around.

User Info: TDRdr14

TDRdr14
8 years ago#4
Just talk to her while she's practicing near the pond.
GT: TDRdr

User Info: LizardRonin

LizardRonin
8 years ago#5
Yea, whenever she has the animation of swinging her sword, when you talk to her she'll say it's boring practicing by herself. It may get abit repetitive but after a few days you should get an event. However I have not prove this yet since I think killing Genjuro may change things.
I shall take this potato chip.... and EAT IT! - Light

Ryo_the_Inferno
8 years ago#6
Isn't "Genjuro" the name of Ouka Clan's dog?
You're probably The One. Expect a call from Morpheus within 5 business days. - foocs

User Info: Mpagar

Mpagar
8 years ago#7
You'll know you're good to go when you talk to the guy near her quarters(the one infatuated with her) and he attacks you in a jealous rage.
"Cat.The other white meat."

Ryo_the_Inferno
8 years ago#8
k, he attacked me, and the only thing she says is "I may be dead by this time tomorrow". Now what?

User Info: Mpagar

Mpagar
8 years ago#9
Ah, I had that problem the first time.Been a few days, but if I remember right there should be an inkling at Amana after(?) the invasion event. If that doesn't work, try getting a couple of jobs from the Fujimora so they'll trust you enough to open access to the third floor, though I don't think it's necessary.
"Cat.The other white meat."

User Info: Four Skulls

Four Skulls
8 years ago#10
I can never get that far...I get her talking about how to kill Shuzen (sneak attack/decoy/etc), and something about men she's interested in or something, but I think I keep on getting the answers wrong. It seems like the game doesn't give you much time to set this stuff up...I got the invasion sequence on day 3 on my last game! I think it has something to do with the number of inklings you've seen, or maybe certain ones?
  1. Boards
  2. Way of the Samurai 3
  3. is there an ending where you help Itsuse kill Shuzen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived