Buy THis Game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: quickstraw

quickstraw
8 years ago#1
I urge everyone to check this game out. It is a puzzle/platform game. Very old school - very fun! And it costs only 200 points.
GT: gogamego
PSN: quickstraw

User Info: katamariUK

katamariUK
8 years ago#2
I agree that it's very good but I'm holding off buying as I fear the levels after those in the trial version won't get much harder and won't take long to finish. Anyone who has the full version find it gets harder? Thanks.
--Ima, anata wa watashi no kanai desu!-- Learn Japanese (when I get around to updating it!)- www.gameotaku.20m.com

User Info: AlphaMoonWolf

AlphaMoonWolf
8 years ago#3
it does get more difficult, it is a decent challenge. the last few levels are quite tough indeed. ;-)
Everybody wants a rock to wind a piece of string around!

User Info: PAJ89

PAJ89
8 years ago#4
Definitely gets tough towards the end. If you're good at puzzles and have good reactions you could very easily beat it in a few hours (levels 1-40 don't offer too much challenge but there are some toughies beyond that) and there isn't much of an incentive to replay them, but its a cool and charming game and 200 points is a good price.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived