You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
Sorry... Couldn't come up with something better on the spot.
~ WELCOME TO TEAM ANCIENT LEGENDS! ~
Team Policies -
1. We WILL rescue spammers. Spammers are new people who post their passwords in different places.
2. If you want to do a rescue, say you are doing it before you enter the code. This lets people know who is doing the rescue.
3. Do NOT post any links to the A-OK generator, ask about it, or use it; it is strictly forbidden and you WILL be kicked off the team permanently.
4. If a team member is suspected of usage of the A-OK generator, another team member must state his or her suspicions. If said suspicions are proved true, the accused member will be permanently kicked off the team.
5. Our team has no requirements, everyone is free to join and each member can add people to our team and rescues.
6. When you do a rescue on Wi-Fi or on any other website, add it to the total by copying the entire team list and adding it to the rescues to date.
7. Do NOT insult any members of this board, even if he or she trolled/flamed at you before.
8. When there's an empty space for Leader/Secondary Leader, that space will be marked with the tag "<empty>".
9. You cannot be in more than one rescue team if you wish to join this one.
10. If you will be away for a few days, you must warn us before so you're not removed and you will be assigned with the tag "<away>".
11. When required, every Leader must report to the other Leaders.
12. We have team list clean-ups every once in a while (every month or so) so don't forget rule 10.
13. When posting SOS and A-OK passwords, they should be in the following format:
- Sorry, Leo. =P - I removed Jabba from the list due to the ban. - Quotas have been recently decreased due to the speed of topics at least doubling in past weeks. - PMD3 comes out March 24th in the U.S. ^_^ - And ... well ...
GET RESCUING. Or talking, or something that makes this topic a topic.
*cuts ribbon and throws a wine bottle*
Every wound a new opportunity, every curse a new challenge. I shall encounter defeats... But I will not be defeated.