Call of juarez: bound in blood PC save games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
  3. Call of juarez: bound in blood PC save games

User Info: KrAsHSTuFF

KrAsHSTuFF
7 years ago#1
i read the other thread, i wanted to post this in there but sadly its locked, i found something of interest which someone else should also try to see if im right, when i wanted to transfer my save game i couldnt remember the password at all for my account that i made before the windows reinstall, i went into the games own folder and found an exact copy of the save game folder in my documents folder, i found the "out" folder in Program Files\Ubisoft\Techland\Call of Juarez - Bound in Blood\CoJ2\. i pasted my old savegame folder into there then i pasted the same backed up savegame folder into the my documents folder and then, i was able to continue my hard earned save, steps as follows:

1.Grab your backed up "out" folder
2.Copy and past it into Program Files\Ubisoft\Techland\Call of Juarez - Bound in Blood\CoJ2 (or wherever your install is located)
3.Now copy and paste the same backed up "out" folder into the "Call of Juarez - Bound in Blood" folder located in my documents, then run the game again and you should see your save games :)

Note, if you do not have the "Call of Juarez - Bound in Blood" in my documents, launch the game, make a save, then close then repeat the steps.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
  3. Call of juarez: bound in blood PC save games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived