Quantum pre-order bonus revealed!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. .hack//Link
  3. Quantum pre-order bonus revealed!

User Info: Lindsay

Lindsay
5 years ago#1
"While supplies last, customers ordering this limited edition will also recieve a black .hack//Quantum USB bracelet! The bracelet can hold up to 512 MB of storage and is preloaded with wallpapers."

This is far less random then the music player pouch that came with Roots Vol.3... I think lol. Can't wait ta get them wallpapers! This is only available through rightstuf btw. Its also on sale at the moment but I'm not cancelling & re-ordering for cheaper cause I dun wanna risk missing out on that bracelet o.o!
The rise & fall of .hack in the west: http://www.neo-prosperity.net/LindzChan/Dothack/Misc/west1.html

User Info: OtakuD50

OtakuD50
5 years ago#2
I read "bracelet" and got all excited. Then I saw the pic and shrugged. Still looks like something I'd actually use though. Plus, no one makes low-capacity USB drives anymore so that's another plus for me.
Natsume (4th): Lv.99 1000 Affection 23:05:36 1038000GP
"Now, gods, stand up for bastards!

User Info: rpgplayer6787

rpgplayer6787
5 years ago#3
Actually, you still see low capacity USB storage devices used in promo goods like this fairly often, mostly due to cheapness.
Keep your friends close. Keep your friends' sisters closer.
Maniacal Aura fanboy. You have been warned.
  1. Boards
  2. .hack//Link
  3. Quantum pre-order bonus revealed!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived