Climbing the Duomo (Dome and tower)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed II
  3. Climbing the Duomo (Dome and tower)

User Info: KainDjinn

KainDjinn
6 years ago#1
I got Assassin's Creed 2 for Christmas last year and played through the whole thing before January 3. On the third, I flew to England to start my semester abroad. Thanks to the English school system, I have no classes throughout April and am traveling around Europe with a couple friends.

We're now in Florence and our hostel is actually pretty close to the Duomo, and I want to climb it. There's some scaffolding on the side of the building: this should get me up to the first major area. The bell tower doesn't have anything like that, so I'll try it after I try the dome.

Expect another report in a few hours after I try climbing.
"Just kiddin' i play to when" - xboxjay28882
GamerTag: Kain Djinn

KainDjinn
6 years ago#2
Apparently you aren't allowed to climb the building's exterior. After talking with some very angry Italian police, I stood in line and waked up 462 steps to the (almost) top of the dome. LAME.

User Info: BladedMaster

BladedMaster
6 years ago#3
lol hahaha
"A true man does not measure himself on the women he has had but by the woman he has" Paul Williams

User Info: stabguy

stabguy
6 years ago#4
Apparently you aren't allowed to climb the building's exterior.

That must be one of those things they don't teach in the English school system. ;-)
Home of the best interactive maps for AC2:
http://www.thehiddenblade.com/feathers

User Info: jammowl

jammowl
6 years ago#5
Its all a templar conspiracy they don't want others to train as Assassins

KainDjinn
6 years ago#6
Florence was a failed experience. Now I'm in Venice. I haven't learned how to jump while climbing, so this could be even more of a failure. I'll check back tomorrow night (or later, since this hostel only grants me 30 minutes of internet total).

KainDjinn
6 years ago#7
Now that I've escaped my imprisonment*, I can finally say that Venice was a total failure.

*Caused by the volcano
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed II
  3. Climbing the Duomo (Dome and tower)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived