man the maps in this game suck

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield: Bad Company 2
  3. man the maps in this game suck

User Info: VeryDarkSoul

VeryDarkSoul
4 years ago#1
Bad company 1 had lots of maps that didn't make you walk a mile to get to your enemy. in bad company 2, it caters too much to the "lol im a sniper" teams, who lose but gets annoying when you are constantly being sniped
Ron Paul 2012

User Info: sknmak

sknmak
4 years ago#2
If they lose then what is your problem? You win you should be glad.

Also you need to learn how to use countermeasures. One way is to "pop" smoke. My favorite thing to do is shoot smoke at the enemy team snipers throughout the level, causing them to either get bored of not being able to see anything or move.

If you have a nice squad going. One guy can shoot smoke at several snipers, the two recons on your team can drop mortars causing the snipers to run for cover. While the engineer shoots [or fires rockets]. This will give your recon friendlies an opening to take care of the snipers [when they run out of cover].

If you are playing alone then you better learn how to multitask. Spot for the team, shoot smoke and defend or attack. It's easier when you have communication with other players. Also if you are constantly being sniped you need to learn how to NOT run out in the open as much. This isn't CoD.
NEW Video Game Remakes Uploaded
http://www.youtube.com/user/sknocturnal

User Info: VeryDarkSoul

VeryDarkSoul
4 years ago#3
I'm not necessarily being constantly killed, but a sniper will be on my tail and I will have to hide behind cover until it's clear. I usually counter by being a sniper. I'm a good sniper but I find that play style boring. It's just obnoxious and not fun. In a real war setting if there's snipers out there the standoff can be hours or even days. This is a video game and a battle lasts much shorter. The worst thing they did in bad company was give snipers artillery strikes, which were usually reserved for medics.
Ron Paul 2012

User Info: Matt_256

Matt_256
4 years ago#4
whhaa?? Bad Company 1 had huge maps and lots of running, even more than BC2. I've put hundreds of hours into both of these titles. The maps in BC2 are MILES ahead of BC1 and BF3..
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield: Bad Company 2
  3. man the maps in this game suck

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived